New Skins and Olaf Bundles in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragon270

06-11-2010

Can anyone tell me why a raven is like a writing desk?

Barado

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2010

Jax skin is pretty awesome not gonna lie. Shaco skin came a little late for me since the Ap nerf.

SaveMeXenu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2010

Forsaken Olaf? More like Khorne Marauder Olaf! Badass skin(s), sirs.

hyliandanny

06-20-2010

Today, I noticed that the Olaf skin bundles were no longer available. As you might conclude from my posting this 5 days later than the last reply, I don't always frequent the forums...

Is there an in-game element that conveys when a bundle sale will end? I was pretty bummed to find out I missed it.

Torinux

06-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerstley View Post
riot wants to capitalize on pop culture proven by Malazahar's completely Prince Of Persia design and Pantheon's 300.
Well then why in hell they can't give us our Michael Jackson's Thriller Warwick? I mean that would be quite a LEGENDARY skin

P.S. Riot what about adding some voice sounds to Olaf for his "walking" commands?