Most Effective Way of Playing Trynd?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yagrush

10-01-2011

Well, after the rework on Tryndamere, there's been a huge gap of time where people weren't on agreement on how to play Trynd, regarding items and whatnot.

But I wanted to ask if there has been any general consensus on what is the most effective way of playing Tryndamere, that is, as a Jungler, Solo top, Duo bot or what? Also, what are the common runes that are being used for him now?

ByakuyaYO

10-01-2011

He's okay solo at the moment, most of the time you can sit by the tower and get good farm

Duo aint so wonderful for him, unless you have someone specifically dedicated to getting him kills (like taric)

My friend prefers to jungle on him, using an old crit build and it is mostly successful

I prefer to ignore crit, and play him with some more defensive items like randuins

At the end of the day, you should experiment because it really depends more on your playstyle

www.riotoflegends.blogspot.com

GreekLobsta

10-01-2011

Max AD and atk speed then ULT now go play.

MG z3rg3m3ow

10-01-2011

Solo Top or Jungler.

This is my solo top guide

http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=...94461316366820

As a jungler, he gets less exp and levels, but he can give blue to his mid AP champ all game, which is good. He's also very good at counterjungling, after the first few levels.

Yagrush

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by z3rg3m3n View Post
Solo Top or Jungler.

This is my solo top guide

http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=...94461316366820

As a jungler, he gets less exp and levels, but he can give blue to his mid AP champ all game, which is good. He's also very good at counterjungling, after the first few levels.
What would be, then, the runes for Jungling with Trynd? I ask because I don't have any alacrity runes and I'm not sure which runes to invest in. Right now I'm running with ArP Marks, Armor seals, Mr/lvl Glyphs, ArP Quints. What would be better for jungling Trynd?

Tepin

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yagrush View Post
What would be, then, the runes for Jungling with Trynd? I ask because I don't have any alacrity runes and I'm not sure which runes to invest in. Right now I'm running with ArP Marks, Armor seals, Mr/lvl Glyphs, ArP Quints. What would be better for jungling Trynd?
Thsse runes work with jungle Trynd (I've ran them) but I prefer AS marks on him. His fury and Q scale off AS (so much that you should buy zerker greaves 2nd). The difference is minor, my normal route is wolves < wraiths < small golems, but with the AS marks I can get the small lizards as well then bluepill and buy boots 1 + 1 hp pot. With ArP I have have to skip the smaller lizards and instead just get boots.

MG z3rg3m3ow

10-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yagrush View Post
Required: 1) Armor Yellows.
2) Attack speed (it can be in quints, blues, etc. You need AS in your runes somewhere)

Optional: Armor Penetration
Crit Damage
Crit Chance
Flat Attack Damage