Janna Gank

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Garridy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whom View Post
Found it.

It's even more epic than I remembered it. She teleports to one of her outer turrets, THEN pops ghost and plants the ward in the bush. All in full 720p, no less.

I've heard of another one that goes something like this: They have dragon warded, and somebody is trying to take it, so zilean, shen, and TF pill back to base. Zilean puts a bomb on one, rewinds, and then puts a bomb on the other. TF ports in, Shen Stands Together with TF, and the bombs go off and the guy is instagibbed. I've never actually seen that one, though. Still trying to find it.
Most excellent, im gonna have to get some frieds to try it sometime for the luls.

Xanxas

06-07-2010

I've also done another type with my mates. It exploits the fact that everyone expects the other team to play fair and go 2 top, 2 bottom, and 1 mid.

Send one player each up the lanes to make things seem normal. By the time the enemy team figures out there's actually two mias, it's too late. The two leftovers go jungle their way to the two bush areas at mid. As soon as the game starts, or even sooner if the moron is a little twitchy, mid is ganked by three players. This opens up mid to be a strong solo lane with little resistance and snowballs the solo to be able to farm ahead of the other solo.

Meanwhile the two "beaters" decide if there's a weakling in top or bottom they want to take out. If there is, they cross the jungle and repeat the triple gank when the two enemies are busy out front. If there isn't they split off and meet with their ally for a surprise attack.

Usually works pretty well. Mid is almost guaranteed to die, the strong solo in the certain creates a level 6 ganker carry quick, the enemy team is potentially down two members, and all 600 of the free gold goes toward faster items.

Jravolta

06-07-2010

I've seen the Janna Gank done with TF back when his abilities were different.

Pick Gate as his first move, teleport to that brush, put ward down, kill. Hilarious.

MrLucid72

02-20-2011

necro bump for Xaltd and I's uber video with 108707 views because we're that cool:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Imv-P31qEHc