Janna Gank

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Garridy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2010

I heard about a beginning game strategy where Janna hauls ass to the other side of the map and the rest of the team teleports to her and procedes to gank the other team on the way to the towers.

A video/guide on how its done would be awesome.

Soookayyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2010

that would be super risky and i dont really understand why you would teleport to her. if she can get there you can get there just as fast as she can no? then use teleport to go cover the lane you left empty

Garridy

06-07-2010

From what i understand, she uses everything she can to get there faster while the rest of the team does what they normally do (with teleport of course).

xxIsabelx

06-07-2010

ive done something like this before, i was janna with a team of alistar, nidalee, taric and soraka (basically we all had heals) i got zephyr first and ran to middle and placed a sight ward close to the enemy turret, it went invisible before the enemy tristana could see it, once the minions spawned and me and trist kind of duked it out, i let her push me. this was about 2 minutes into the game, then all of my team teleported to my ward right behind her and we ganked her hard, then we pushed middle and before the other team knew what was happening we had their inhibitor turret down, at early levels like that their top and bottom could push but couldnt do enough damage to take both turrets

also we tried this again but epic failed so i would consider this an extremely risky strategy

Soookayyy

06-07-2010

Any strat that requires your team to have 4 teleports to get 1 kill, cause lets face it after the first time its not going to work again..., Really think about this because i wouldnt even try it out it sounds like it might work once if done perfectly, and wouldnt need a janna at all altho her double disables i guess make her sound appealing to the strat

Whom

06-07-2010

There's a vid on YouTube. I can't get to it to link it because I'm at work (I'm a bad person), but it should come up if you search Janna Gank or Teleport Gank or something like that. It contains epic lulz.

Basically, their Janna starts out with ghost, boots, and first point in Zephyr. I'm sure she got movespeed quints and masteries too. As soon as the game loads, she pops ghost and flies into the opponent's woods. She sneaks from there into a bush in a side lane between the outer and middle turrets (there's a blind spot, so she can get in through the woods without being seen). She gets there and drops a sight ward and everyone teleports to her. She's so fast with all the speed stacking that she gets there before her opponents are even on their way. Once they come by, they pop out of the bush and gang**** one of them. Free FB, and they run down to their spots and wait for minions to spawn. Good times.

Garridy

06-07-2010

Can't find the video, but i would love to see it. Guess my googlefu is not up to snuff.

Whom

06-07-2010

Found it.

It's even more epic than I remembered it. She teleports to one of her outer turrets, THEN pops ghost and plants the ward in the bush. All in full 720p, no less.

I've heard of another one that goes something like this: They have dragon warded, and somebody is trying to take it, so zilean, shen, and TF pill back to base. Zilean puts a bomb on one, rewinds, and then puts a bomb on the other. TF ports in, Shen Stands Together with TF, and the bombs go off and the guy is instagibbed. I've never actually seen that one, though. Still trying to find it.

Shizz

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whom View Post
Found it.

It's even more epic than I remembered it. She teleports to one of her outer turrets, THEN pops ghost and plants the ward in the bush. All in full 720p, no less.

I've heard of another one that goes something like this: They have dragon warded, and somebody is trying to take it, so zilean, shen, and TF pill back to base. Zilean puts a bomb on one, rewinds, and then puts a bomb on the other. TF ports in, Shen Stands Together with TF, and the bombs go off and the guy is instagibbed. I've never actually seen that one, though. Still trying to find it.
I believe you're looking for this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Imv-P31qEHc

Whom

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizz View Post
I believe you're looking for this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Imv-P31qEHc
That is indeed what I was looking for.

THANK YOU GOOD SIR, AN INTERNET FOR YOU.