Anyone need in-game guidance?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fighthesky

06-07-2010

Hello, all.

This is my first attempt at this and I saw a couple of other posts of this nature, so I thought I should do what I can to help out the new/inexperienced players.

If any players would like some in-game tutoring, or simply have questions to ask, please feel free to message me any time, or post any questions that you may have in this thread.

Some things I can help you with.

1. Build orders, runes, masteries, ect.
2. Adapting to a new hero.
3. General mechanics
4. Anything else.. this college student has too much free time on his hands.

I have a vent server that my roommate and I pay for, and a Skype as well if that is better for you.

Hope to hear from you guys, I am eager to help out.

JonnyThinkChamp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2010

Honestly, newer players can figure those things out themselves. Teach them the minimap, map awareness, and good rules to abide by

Fighthesky

06-07-2010

Haha, whatever they need I am happy to teach.

Tekkor

06-07-2010

Heyas....

I may hit you up for some tutoring lol. Im a fairly new player.

I actually played the game a bit like 3 months ago. Just like 4-5 practice games against bots. Then took a long break and then reinstalled it today and played like 3 more practice matches against bots.

I actually am a pretty experienced gamer and think I can catch on pretty fast. Ive read some of the articles and watched some of the various videos etc. I know the importance of not feeding and am fairly aware of my spacing and playing cautious etc. I just havent really played around any other players yet lol. My main thing is I want to try to get like at least 2 champions where I know them fairly well.

Been playing Teemo and I think I have a fair grip on him. Im sticking with ranged champions also....I figure its like the training from Leon....the better you get the closer you can get to the client. =)

I was messing with Heimer a bit as well but not sure on him yet.

Anyway....I may try tonight to get a casual match or whatever with other players and see how it goes. lol

keptalive

06-08-2010

If you are still willing to commit to this I'd like a bit of help as well.

Fighthesky

06-08-2010

Hey! Of course guys. Feel free to message me in game and we can set something up.

ElDraco

06-10-2010

I have a question. I played a game just now. My item slot is full, but i want to buy more item. How do i put the item on the ground first?? I tried clicking, dragging all that stuff to no avail.

Eggtart Chow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2010

Glad to see people are following my examples and volunteering their time. Making the community better is step 1 to expanding it.

Mr Spade

06-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElDraco View Post
I have a question. I played a game just now. My item slot is full, but i want to buy more item. How do i put the item on the ground first?? I tried clicking, dragging all that stuff to no avail.
There isn't a way to place items on the ground. If you buy a higher level item that items in your inventory serve as ingredients towards then they will be consumed and turned into that next tier item and thus clearing additional space in your inventory. Also, if you have lower level items you no longer need but don't upgrade to better tier (Like a Doran's Ring) then you can select the item on the left hand side while you have the item store open and select "Sell".

ElDraco

06-10-2010

I was going to buy a higher level item, but afraid of losing money so i keep buying the smaller items first. The higher level item need 6 ingredients and that is why i need space. I thought there is a way to put the item to the ground first. Anyway, thx for the tip mate.