Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Problem randomly connecting to game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Am Sanncho

Riot Tech,

I am currently experiencing a few issues (first off, im not filled with rage, just thought i'd point this issue out so perhaps you can solve the issue or point out how I might solve this myself.)

The issue I am most concerned with, is after heroes are selected, and before the player loading screen my game looses connection with everyone else and all I see are the two pictures I attached below. sometimes I just can wait, but it takes like 8-9 min before it decides to auto connect to the game. What I normally do is close out, and reload league of legends but even then, for some reason it takes 4-5 min for the log in menu to open up. after it does, it gives me the normal option to connect to the game.

Secondly, I have noticed an issue with FPS with the game sense the last few patches. What used to normally not be an issue, but for some reason now I can't have the graphics at high like I used to. What would happen is the map would have issues loading certain objects and would remain black. Aside from the cosmetics, every now and then I would loose my precious 60fps's during team fights or lots of spells being cast even though I am now forced to play at the lowest graphic settings. Playing this game with 5-15 fps is very difficult.

Attached is my DxDiag and two pictures i took to give you an idea of what i am seeing for the connectivity issue.

Thanks for your time.