Rate the last 10 games of the above poster!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bobby

Senior Member

12-11-2011

hey boo,


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Killerstylez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porcupine Cub View Post
A fellow Fizz fan! I approve. Good scores! Keep it up
thanks. whoa, Fizz nice scores on you as well.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Killerstylez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caerus View Post
^All good scores, nice sivir game as well.
thanks. u seem to b playing mao and skar right now. love those assists.. i can tell u r in the meat of the battles, gj


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azingy

Senior Member

12-11-2011

no one readz this loolzzllsdkz aowkeo ke
wekowkeowek owekwoekopqjo jpowe oj

and furthurmore, eqjiwjeqo jejiqwjei jijiwoei qjwej wqoiej iqweo qjioejjwej wiej


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MalevolentLemons

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerstylez View Post
thanks. u seem to b playing mao and skar right now. love those assists.. i can tell u r in the meat of the battles, gj
Tons of fizz wins.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tempname 17D

Senior Member

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXClone512Xx View Post
Tons of fizz wins.
lots of shaco... me gusta.
so is bloodrazor good on him? i want to try out some bloodrazor shaco.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MalevolentLemons

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle Jew View Post
lots of shaco... me gusta.
so is bloodrazor good on him? i want to try out some bloodrazor shaco.
If they have 2+ tanky dpses it is awesome because of his clone and with wriggles + mbr you do dragon/baron super fast.

And since I bothered replying... Omfg a good shen player, well that is new lol...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tempname 17D

Senior Member

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXClone512Xx View Post
If they have 2+ tanky dpses it is awesome because of his clone and with wriggles + mbr you do dragon/baron super fast.

And since I bothered replying... Omfg a good shen player, well that is new lol...
thanks for the comment and answer I'll try out that on shaco then. already rated so i'll just leave it at that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NessOnett

Senior Member

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle Jew View Post
thanks for the comment and answer I'll try out that on shaco then. already rated so i'll just leave it at that.
Lots o' Shen

pretty meh

edit: O ****! 1000th page!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crossroads

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-11-2011

UM your pantheon? holy ****balls