Rate the last 10 games of the above poster!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NightcoreEvelynn

10-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attero View Post
Your wins vs losses is actually pretty irrelevant. It varies depending on how you are matched up and who you premade with. For example, if you always premade with ultra high elo you will gain a ton of elo per win and lose very little per loss.

You can generally judge by how the opponents play. Does everybody build glass cannon? Probably low Elo.
Do people buy wards? Probably mid / mid-high Elo.
Do you see well known names on a semi-regular basis? Probably high Elo.
Hmm makes sense. People warded fairly well, team comps were close to the meta/fairly good (There was always a jungler + support and so on and so forth). Not going to lie, my teams were very decent as well. They didn't do stupid stuff, they communicated, and well...the rest is history. I solo'd most of the eve games and premade with a couple buddies the last two.

Thanks for the info, never really figured out how normal worked. :/

On topic: I already did you...errr....@SinfireJt Looks fairly decent; your talon seems to be fairly decent 'cept for that one game. That Brand game...kudos!

Quintessence

10-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420sniperXXninja View Post
Awesome 17-0 Corki game! Only 2 losses out of your last 10, good job.
Very nice match history, solid scores and all wins except 1 you seem to be a very consistent player which is rare.

Pawleader

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintessence View Post
Very nice match history, solid scores and all wins except 1 you seem to be a very consistent player which is rare.
Carrying like a boss.

2 JAMEZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawleader View Post
Carrying like a boss.
only 1 loss and 1 game w/ more than 3 deaths
too good :3

NightcoreEvelynn

10-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supah James View Post
only 1 loss and 1 game w/ more than 3 deaths
too good :3
A few good games, a few meh games...you have quite the spread. Those Akali/Shaco games...my goodness. I mean really, 27/0/0 Akali? Hilarious. Irelia says hi with 31/3/3. Well done on those games.

Pawleader

10-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drop Und Die View Post
A few good games, a few meh games...you have quite the spread. Those Akali/Shaco games...my goodness. I mean really, 27/0/0 Akali? Hilarious. Irelia says hi with 31/3/3. Well done on those games.
Eve 2 stronk.

2 JAMEZ

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drop Und Die View Post
I'm not gunna lie, those first few games were me playing with some of my really low level new friends.
I'm not the best player but I do my best you know?

MThead

10-03-2011

mejais/SoO pubstomping akali goodness

A Dog

10-03-2011

MThead likes to press R. A lot. XD
But he's pretty good at it.

Breech

10-03-2011

not bad. i don't know if i can agree with the 2 pds on ashe though