Rate the last 10 games of the above poster!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yohash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogPsychologist View Post
You likes teh Dominion with AD carries. Looks like you are carrying a lot of the games.
Yeah and it looks like you are rolling some face with the blind monk, sucks they are nerfing him, but who knows he might still be in a good place

Bladeey

10-02-2011

Meh. not bad at all

Thakalol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cha2theRizard View Post
thumbs up

8-2, not bad. You seem to like teh Cass lotz.

Feeding Evelynn

10-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yohash View Post
Yeah and it looks like you are rolling some face with the blind monk, sucks they are nerfing him, but who knows he might still be in a good place
I think he will; it sounded just like they were very slightly toning him down. Rather than their usual KILL THEM ALL WITH THE NERFBAT. KILL. KILL!!! My poor Evelynn.

On topic: 1) Dominion spam. 2) Winning said Dominion spam. 3) AD for the win. Nice one!

EDIT: SENIOR MEMBER. -5 seconds of celebration- carry on.

MissyIvy

10-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drop Und Die View Post
Wrecking with some AP I see. A very nice match history indeed. Always nice to see a good solid Kat game.
I see you play both types of eves, nice score spread. Too bad you lost 2 ranked games with soraka, have you tried full AP soraka? 7/10?

fuffychan

10-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissyIvy View Post
I see you play both types of eves, nice score spread. Too bad you lost 2 ranked games with soraka, have you tried full AP soraka? 7/10?
Im not online so I cant look but Im posting anyway for fun

FlamingPurpleGuy

10-02-2011

Quote:
Lots of Shaco. Very well done.

Haunter

10-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thakalol View Post
8-2, not bad. You seem to like teh Cass lotz.
yeah shes fun, played her for the first time a couple days ago. too bad shes 6300ip, im ip broke

your amumu is scary!

Feeding Evelynn

10-02-2011

Quote:
I do AP spraka on occasion, namely when they want me to shut down Annie mid. With support spraka I transition slowly as I acquire money into tanky ap spraka. Ionian, Rylai's (Roa is good, but I"m partial to 6 second CD 35% slows and permaslow.), Zhonya's, Bveil/Abby Scept, Deathcap, Situational.

On topic: Dat Shaco. Holy god dat Shaco.

Wieners Revenge

10-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drop Und Die View Post
I do AP spraka on occasion, namely when they want me to shut down Annie mid. With support spraka I transition slowly as I acquire money into tanky ap spraka. Ionian, Rylai's (Roa is good, but I"m partial to 6 second CD 35% slows and permaslow.), Zhonya's, Bveil/Abby Scept, Deathcap, Situational.

On topic: Dat Shaco. Holy god dat Shaco.
I'm seeing two good games with Xin, and then a lot of epic fail.

Just being honest brah!

EDIT: I typed in your name long. Looks like I'M the epic fail. Oh the irony!