Rate the last 10 games of the above poster!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noric

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adencor View Post
--don't rate--
6/10 - I can only imagine how badly i would do against your opponents.

BeatRushVII

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noric View Post
6/10 - I can only imagine how badly i would do against your opponents.
good games over all, although spirt of the elder lizard over frozen mallet seems like a weird choice for slow on vi to me. Take that **** into ranked before they nerf her, lol

Noric

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatRushVII View Post
good games over all, although spirt of the elder lizard over frozen mallet seems like a weird choice for slow on vi to me. Take that **** into ranked before they nerf her, lol
Spirit of the lizard elder is incredibly strong on vi early for the passive + AD + cdr(similarly good on hecarim). It actually does not have any slow on it - and was not competing with FM for me. In the games that I chose not to opt for FM our team was doing ok for cc and my job was essentially shutting down their ADC and letting my team(or myself if not focused) clean up. In the last vi game somehow the enemy vayne was 6-1 early on - but she never did a thing in teamfights.

And while she is strong right now - I'm pretty comfortable in the jungle whatever is strong there at the time - be that vi/hec/xin/j4 , amumu/maokai/naut/sejuani or udyr/skarner/trundle/voli so i'm honestly not concerned of using her to farm LP. If i am improving myself - my mmr and LP will improve much more consistently than if i just try to farm it.

As for you games - 6/10 and mostly because you seem to have a very reliable leona. I'd suggest branching out because versatility in roles can often allow your teamates to preform better(and your mid main does not seem to be the recipe for hard carrying all the time at the moment).

Leftclickz

02-18-2013

your games look good, but you need to learn how to maximize potential out of your champions - your build don't capitalize on their strengths and some of the items you're buying (specifically spirit of the elder lizard) is an overall weak pick for "most" champs atm.

overall 7/10, performance is good, but gotta work under the hood

Noric

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftclickz View Post
your games look good, but you need to learn how to maximize potential out of your champions - your build don't capitalize on their strengths and some of the items you're buying (specifically spirit of the elder lizard) is an overall weak pick for "most" champs atm.

overall 7/10, performance is good, but gotta work under the hood
Your history is fantastic 9/10. Good scores great role variety(everything but adc) and everything.

While, I absolutely agree with your statement about Elder lizard - I believe you are overlooking the fact that those two champions are the most effective ones to use it at the moment(I don't build it on any other champions). The only recent tourny play i know of Hecarim having been in (Curse in LCS this last thursday) he went for Elder lizard. Vi loves early CDR and damage (brutalizer is quite good on her for the same reason), and her e in conjunction with lizard elder's passive makes for amazing AoE clearing.

In fact, i would argue that Hecarim and Vi are the sole reason that the most recent iteration of the PBE has Lizard Elder's passive actually nerfed.

Rykaal

02-18-2013

I see some great scores for you jungling and adc alot. My guess is those are your 2 favorite or best roles. Also I see you like Vi.

Granodd

02-18-2013

You seem to excel at laning champions, especially some rarely seen champions (Karma, Tryndamere).
You get a 7/10

Owning Is a Job

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granodd View Post
You seem to excel at laning champions, especially some rarely seen champions (Karma, Tryndamere).
You get a 7/10
Seems fun.
A lot of dunkmaster Yi with doubleswords and good scores.
8/10

BeatRushVII

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adencor View Post
Seems fun.
A lot of dunkmaster Yi with doubleswords and good scores.
8/10
give advice to a platinum player huh...you seem to be really good with draven, but maybe try branching out every now and then to something that isnt bot lane. Then again, it seems to be getting you Lp rather effectively lol.

~im bronze so i woulnd't really listen to me lol

Erichan

02-18-2013

Hi! Your games are pretty good. I especially liked your Zyra one (Teehee, named my cat after her!). Uhmm you play a lot of mid and support, but that's not bad. :3

Edit: Forgot to quote. This is for BeatRushVII.