Rate the last 10 games of the above poster!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeatRushVII

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeternelle View Post
Amazing ! 2 losses out of 10 games, the rest are mostly awesome ranked wins with adc's. You got a great variety of champions, no wonder you're in the platinum division. I should aspire to be similar ^^ I'd need advice on building static shiv or pd first though -.-
Looks like another person who likes support, sadly as im sure you've noticed its hard to carry in bronze with a support, lol. Looks like you are fairly diverse with what you play though, and should be out of bronze III in no time. (i just did it last night, lol)

Owning Is a Job

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeternelle View Post
Amazing ! 2 losses out of 10 games, the rest are mostly awesome ranked wins with adc's. You got a great variety of champions, no wonder you're in the platinum division. I should aspire to be similar ^^ I'd need advice on building static shiv or pd first though -.-

Statik shiv is better on champs that doesnt really need to ignore unit collision
I'd probably build pd on vayne and draven only, maybe cait.

-------------------DO NOT RATE----------------

BeatRushVII

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adencor View Post
Statik shiv is better on champs that doesnt really need to ignore unit collision
I'd probably build pd on vayne and draven only, maybe cait.

-------------------DO NOT RATE----------------
People are silly and often rate ones that even say do not rate, so i shall put my name right here.

Lolkinged you for fun...im jelly of your scores, lol.

Nularia

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatRushVII View Post
People are silly and often rate ones that even say do not rate, so i shall put my name right here.

Lolkinged you for fun...im jelly of your scores, lol.
Even 5 wins 5 losses.

You have some pretty good scores, reguardless of win or loss. Some a bit better then others obviously, but it's clear you were trying your best in each of the matches.

Your builds looks pretty understandable, I like some of your builds as well. Taric + Bulwark is fun.

Solid 7/10

Downie Noob

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyariatheshaman View Post
Even 5 wins 5 losses.

You have some pretty good scores, reguardless of win or loss. Some a bit better then others obviously, but it's clear you were trying your best in each of the matches.

Your builds looks pretty understandable, I like some of your builds as well. Taric + Bulwark is fun.

Solid 7/10

How do you lose 25/0/0 WTF

Rykaal

02-11-2013

I see you like playing ARAM, mixed wins / losses in that mode. Not to bad, just try not to die so much.

Maxog

02-12-2013

Decent. HEY! I see you played karma too! But that ashe game with that many kills...gotta work on carrying bro. What happened in the cait game? Consider keeping those vamp scepters before upgrading to BT too... vamp scept-> IE works a lot better on a lot of champs

Z The Slayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Unfortunately, there are two "Maxog"'s, one in NA and in EU. Assuming you're the one in NA, try getting a Sunfire Cape with Malphite. If you only have default AP or AD rune pages, Sunfire Cape's damage will work very well with magic penetration, and gives you something to do while you keep up with an enemy. This also makes you proc turret aggro instantly without having to pause for attacks or waiting for cooldowns.

instead of rating me, please rate this guy:
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/22745345#profile
I thought it was actually quite hilarious.

[Edit]: He plays one normal with that build, goes 22 and 5.

Rykaal

02-13-2013

Not sure what to do so i'll rate both you and the link.

Z The Slayer: Some decent ranked scores.

the link: AP Tryndamere OP.

BeatRushVII

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rykaal View Post
Not sure what to do so i'll rate both you and the link.

Z The Slayer: Some decent ranked scores.

the link: AP Tryndamere OP.
Lots of karma, surprised so few people play her atm, considering how good she is with a bruiser team. Looks like you're more than ready for ranked, go play some :3