Rate the last 10 games of the above poster!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lady Rainicorn

Senior Member

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatRushVII View Post
Lots of on hit kayle yielding pretty good results. You might want to tryLiandry's on her, its pretty nuts in the right situation. Keep climbing them leagues
you my friend are a solid support! good to see a support at low elo, cant blame you for any of those losses
@holodormor you forgot ad veigar which works imo cause of the self peeling ability and last hitting with your q also boosts your overall ap damage for your ult, plus when the ap carry comes to blow you up just boom ult dead!
ad kennen is much more enjoyable as well as the self peeling again from the ult which allows you to stun a large group for team fights and position yourself for better results, and most mids dont take armor runes which lets your faceroll, and in bot lane you get free stuns to set up your support to set you up for kills
ad blitz was just me and my friend screwing around cause we need to get in the mood to play ranked serious.
the draven game was just i saw that kog was so squishy and i started with a long sword so i was just like more ad more power lets just hurt him so i opted to just get the bf then the pickaxe before boots


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Holodomor

Senior Member

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Rainicorn View Post
you my friend are a solid support! good to see a support at low elo, cant blame you for any of those losses

AD Kennen o_O

I personally wouldn't build IE on Draven over BT but overall most of your matches are good. Also, AD Fistcrank wtf.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SonicTheHedgedawg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holodomor View Post
.
That last garen game must have been AWFULLY boring. 0/0/0 with 100 minions in what must have been a quick game that your team lost . . . you just farm all game?


oher than that, no real advice. You seem to have a thing for AoE brutes and black clever champions and you seem to be doing well with them, in normal games at least




Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaick View Post
This guy seems to think Sejuani is a competent jungler.
I have a 60% win ratio with her, FYI, and you know, odds are, of the 40% of my losses, only 20% of those are my fault. Sejuani doesn't have to be the best jungler for her to be MY best jungler... and at silver, even upper silver, she's MORE than good enough. Especially with that ultimate.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Holodomor

Senior Member

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicTheHedgedawg View Post
That last garen game must have been AWFULLY boring. 0/0/0 with 100 minions in what must have been a quick game that your team lost . . . you just farm all game?

Yeah, that was a terrible game, my team was godawful, and any fights would result in my team dying and me getting away with like ~600 health. Kayle shut me down completely and our Amumu couldn't force any ganks. It was terrible, lol.


*******DO NOT RATE**********


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Owning Is a Job

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-08-2013

@SonicTheHedgedawg

Nice win streak in ranked , I like the idea of gauntlet on ryze , I will probably test it
Btw, try manamune over seraphs


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prankenstein

Senior Member

02-08-2013

Great mid, great bot, great jungle, all positive scores.
What else can I say? You deserve to be platinum ranked.

10/10


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeatRushVII

Senior Member

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prankenstein View Post
Great mid, great bot, great jungle, all positive scores.
What else can I say? You deserve to be platinum ranked.

10/10
Holy ****, a sejuani player, and not just that, a GOOD sejuani player. You sir have my respect. She has always been one of those champs i love in theory, but fail at in practice. Ride that hog all the way to the top of the league


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jazz Bat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-09-2013

Really good support scores, and a couple of good games of playing mid. You know what you're doing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Owning Is a Job

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz Bat View Post
Really good support scores, and a couple of good games of playing mid. You know what you're doing.
4 loses into 6 wins
Full of alistar and tf, I don't have good experience with my teammates trying to play support ali but u seem to do great with him =)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aeternelle

Member

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adencor View Post
4 loses into 6 wins
Full of alistar and tf, I don't have good experience with my teammates trying to play support ali but u seem to do great with him =)
Amazing ! 2 losses out of 10 games, the rest are mostly awesome ranked wins with adc's. You got a great variety of champions, no wonder you're in the platinum division. I should aspire to be similar ^^ I'd need advice on building static shiv or pd first though -.-