Rate the last 10 games of the above poster!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Galaick

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicTheHedgedawg View Post
I don't see any problems with his games at all, actually.

As for yours, well, you seem to have decided that you really like Kassadin, and you seem to be doing quite well with him.

I might recommend going Rabbadon's Deathcap or Deathfire Grasp as your second big item rather than Lich Bane, however
This guy seems to think Sejuani is a competent jungler.
At least he's a pretty good Ryze.

A Dolphin

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaick View Post
This guy seems to think Sejuani is a competent jungler.
At least he's a pretty good Ryze.
Little bit of a rough start with those first 5. You redeemed yourself like crazy with the next 4. Not counting that custom. :P

BeatRushVII

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurrderphin View Post
Little bit of a rough start with those first 5. You redeemed yourself like crazy with the next 4. Not counting that custom. :P
8/10 going by just win loss. You seem to favour AD (the opposite of me) but can play ap when need be, and do very well with it. It's nice to see someone do well with nasus in today's times, great job not getting shut down in lane. Might need a little bit of work on your on hit teemo, lol, i honestly find sorc shoes to go with him better than zerks, makes them shroomies hurt

iEyes

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatRushVII View Post
8/10 going by just win loss. You seem to favour AD (the opposite of me) but can play ap when need be, and do very well with it. It's nice to see someone do well with nasus in today's times, great job not getting shut down in lane. Might need a little bit of work on your on hit teemo, lol, i honestly find sorc shoes to go with him better than zerks, makes them shroomies hurt
You seem to really like support champions. Also, you really enjoy playing Sona and Thresh. I'm guess that they are your 'comfort picks' to support your AD carry. Also judging by the last ten champions you play, you're very flexible. Although you enjoy supporting, you're will to fulfill missing roles that the team needs. You're also very good with supports with low deaths and high assist. You're definitely someone I would enjoy playing with. My only concern is that you're at a low teir and division. In my opinion, you deserve at least Silver Division. Best of luck buddy!

Happyday887101

Recruiter

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iEyes View Post
You seem to really like support champions. Also, you really enjoy playing Sona and Thresh. I'm guess that they are your 'comfort picks' to support your AD carry. Also judging by the last ten champions you play, you're very flexible. Although you enjoy supporting, you're will to fulfill missing roles that the team needs. You're also very good with supports with low deaths and high assist. You're definitely someone I would enjoy playing with. My only concern is that you're at a low teir and division. In my opinion, you deserve at least Silver Division. Best of luck buddy!

THIS IS THE LEAGUE OF ORIANNA!!!

you should play PvP dawg!!

Guyz don't laugh at me

RNGKnght

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyday887101 View Post
THIS IS THE LEAGUE OF ORIANNA!!!

you should play PvP dawg!!

Guyz don't laugh at me

You play support pretty well, what happened in that Graves game?

Morth Congael

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

ADCs in ranked are cool, but it looks like you don't have enough of an impact. Try jungling, it lets you balance da lanes. :]

Trixx of Hell

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morth Congael View Post
ADCs in ranked are cool, but it looks like you don't have enough of an impact. Try jungling, it lets you balance da lanes. :]
ADC's have the most impact )

Some good games, some bad games and these 7 deaths in co-op haha

Cyndryn

02-08-2013

Trixx my boy you seem to like ADC alot. In games where you win....u do exedingly well......in games where you lose you do average.....I think that is realy good considering that your team sucks some times =) keep up th good work and gl in getting to Gold V

BeatRushVII

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyndryn View Post
Trixx my boy you seem to like ADC alot. In games where you win....u do exedingly well......in games where you lose you do average.....I think that is realy good considering that your team sucks some times =) keep up th good work and gl in getting to Gold V
Lots of on hit kayle yielding pretty good results. You might want to tryLiandry's on her, its pretty nuts in the right situation. Keep climbing them leagues