Rate the last 10 games of the above poster!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SamSparta

02-05-2013

You're an amazing support player. You have assists in the high 20s and low 30s while keeping deaths to a minimum. 10/10

PinkuRocket

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamSparta View Post
You're an amazing support player. You have assists in the high 20s and low 30s while keeping deaths to a minimum. 10/10
Thank you, that's very kind of you to say. I try my best >w<

Hmm It seems you are trying out Annie, I would highly recommend getting a ROA on her, just rush it, then go for straight burst! You'll be glad you did ;3

Miss Anne Faye

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamSparta View Post
About time someone started playing Annie again! How are you liking the new visuals?
P.S. I like your warmogs Annie build that one game!

PinkuRocket

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

^Wow, just great games over all, should be proud
Even in the game you lost you still did great
Keep up the good work :'DDDDD
GG on that GP game lol

Pessimist

02-06-2013

@PinkuRocket: omg dat support.. swoon.
good to see someone bring a relatively weak support into good use, your builds are fine but i dislike boots of mobility on supports, and homeguard enchantment on a winning team.

perhaps take ionian's and captain boots to help your team chase or retreat, with the cdr for long cd spells like your ultimates, since they can be absolutely game changing.

other than that your scores are phenomenal and i would definitely enjoy playing with you, lol.

Cyndryn

02-06-2013

plz get worse at LoL u make the rest of us look bad all ur twitch ranked wins......=(

@PinkuRocket......dang u are a lumping great nami....i would also enjoy playign with you.

PinkuRocket

02-06-2013

@Pessimist: Thank you, thank you. Nami just...came to me, she is so easy for me to play hehe; I never found her to be weak in the slightest >w< I think months of Lulu playing helped :v As for the boots thing, I actually just started using Boots of Mobility this week and to be honest my assists have skyrocketed since o_o For like...a year I used Ionian on my supports but since I changed it, wow...my game play has gotten better. >w< I haven't had much cdr issues at all really. My skills are always available in time. I might try Ionian again to see if it is the boots or how I play now but I think how I've been building as a lot to do with the increase of wins. Hmm as for homegaurd...I just like to make it back to my team as fast as possible, like if im oom/need wards/buy a good aura/baron fight is near, ill be back to them in seconds hehe but your enchantment is good,but since Nami is squish Id save that for liek a tanky support if I'm gonna be in front @_@ I will try it though! Thank you :3 (I also don't always build aegis, just was needed in all those games and no one else got it, probably woulda zeke'd/wota'd/etc otherwise)

@Cyndryn - aww thanks >w< You can add me if you like. :3

As for your games, I don't know much of anything about Kayle, but you're winning quite a bit with her, so i'd totally try out your build when I give her a go! As for Zyra...hmm, I don't play her much but I'd image rushing a RoA Rab and Ryalias would be best, and everything else is situational.

BeatRushVII

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkuRocket View Post
@Pessimist: Thank you, thank you. Nami just...came to me, she is so easy for me to play hehe; I never found her to be weak in the slightest >w< I think months of Lulu playing helped :v As for the boots thing, I actually just started using Boots of Mobility this week and to be honest my assists have skyrocketed since o_o For like...a year I used Ionian on my supports but since I changed it, wow...my game play has gotten better. >w< I haven't had much cdr issues at all really. My skills are always available in time. I might try Ionian again to see if it is the boots or how I play now but I think how I've been building as a lot to do with the increase of wins. Hmm as for homegaurd...I just like to make it back to my team as fast as possible, like if im oom/need wards/buy a good aura/baron fight is near, ill be back to them in seconds hehe but your enchantment is good,but since Nami is squish Id save that for liek a tanky support if I'm gonna be in front @_@ I will try it though! Thank you :3 (I also don't always build aegis, just was needed in all those games and no one else got it, probably woulda zeke'd/wota'd/etc otherwise)

@Cyndryn - aww thanks >w< You can add me if you like. :3

As for your games, I don't know much of anything about Kayle, but you're winning quite a bit with her, so i'd totally try out your build when I give her a go! As for Zyra...hmm, I don't play her much but I'd image rushing a RoA Rab and Ryalias would be best, and everything else is situational.
Another support, i almost never see them on this threadXD. Looks like you like nami as much as i do although i haven't gotten a chance to play her much recently. Looks like you're doing everything right, only thing i might suggest is to give locket a try over reverie. It gives nami everything she needs and has a pretty sweet active for team fights, the only other aoe shield in the game is lux's w.

But then again, you're silver and bronze, so who am i to give adviceXD

Frostgiant444

02-06-2013

Looks like you need to train more for ranked.

Bob D Tigr

02-06-2013

37 assists, nice.
You're a much better player than I am.