Rate the last 10 games of the above poster!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pikacondon

01-20-2013

Doin real good!
You make me look like...well....me.
I lost to bots. I SHOULD UNINSTALL THEN HANG MYSELF.

KittyLoMein

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikacondon View Post
Doin real good!
You make me look like...well....me.
I lost to bots. I SHOULD UNINSTALL THEN HANG MYSELF.
nuuuu dont do it D: cuz you're pwo!! pwo pwo pwo player!

Blaine Tog

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyLoMein View Post
nuuuu dont do it D: cuz you're pwo!! pwo pwo pwo player!
Not a bad mix of champions, though you've lost more than you've won lately. When you go off, you go OFF as Nocturne. Are you not a fan of AP?

Miss Anne Faye

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaine Tog View Post
Not a bad mix of champions, though you've lost more than you've won lately. When you go off, you go OFF as Nocturne. Are you not a fan of AP?
You seem to enjoy playing various roles, but you also have a thing for Vi don't you! (must be that loading screen music xD). Overall not too bad, 6-4 for the past 10 games is still considered above average. Also, how does Nami mid work? That's an impressive score given what I heard about her.

Blaine Tog

01-22-2013

To the next person: PLEASE RATE ExEmPlorY, NOT ME!!! I'm just responding to his question!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExEmPlorY View Post
You seem to enjoy playing various roles, but you also have a thing for Vi don't you! (must be that loading screen music xD). Overall not too bad, 6-4 for the past 10 games is still considered above average. Also, how does Nami mid work? That's an impressive score given what I heard about her.
It works swimmingly.

Seriously, that was a screw-around game. We picked all supports to see what would happen. Nami's ratios aren't amazing but they aren't that bad, either. If you can land your Qs and Rs, you can actually deal a lot of damage.

Tadrin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExEmPlorY View Post
10 win streak! Always a good feeling. Looks like you're pretty good at your ADC. I even see a perfect Galio game, although I don't know how you finished a game with no assist.

Edit: As for all the deaths, you will notice I had at least x2 the number of assists in every game except the ones I lost. I have a habit of dying to give my ADC a double kill a couple times in the early game. (80% of the time it pays off all the time) :P

LlNT

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadrin View Post
10 win streak! Always a good feeling. Looks like you're pretty good at your ADC. I even see a perfect Galio game, although I don't know how you finished a game with no assist.
So much death I'm amazed you won 8/10 games, good job btw

Pessimist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

LlNT: Dat. Fkin. Soraka. Holy **** lol. Looks like you enjoy supporting

I Play Lux

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pessimist View Post
LlNT: Dat. Fkin. Soraka. Holy **** lol. Looks like you enjoy supporting
A fellow ARAM lover! Great ranked games (despite one of them being a loss) and you don't die much. I like people like that on my team who play it safe until they see an enemy make a mistake.

As for mine, Comcast crapped out on me for my final game. I had no lag at all but then my internet suddenly disconnected and wouldn't come back for several hours.

I Play Lux

01-23-2013

Bumpy