Rate the last 10 games of the above poster!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drakojan

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicTheHedgedawg View Post
Seems like you tend to go all or nothing with Evelynn

also, since DFG scales off of enemy health and multiplies magic damage dealt, it's probably not the best item to RUSH, even on evelynn, or well, it actually IS because it's so powerful, but considering its cost, and the fact that it has no defensive utility, you really need to learn to prioritize haunting guise or dorans rings if you are losing, becauase rushing deathfire when you are behind is just asking to get murdered before you can do much.
(Don't count this post. I'm just replying to the guy with the awesome name :P)
Yeah, I have a weird playstyle with Evelynn. I don't care how far they get as long as they don't get my inhibitor turret, because I spend so much time in the jungle killing their jungle, and going top and bot lane to help my allies get fed. Generally what happens is, I end the game with like 100-150 farm, the other guy has alot more if he knows how to farm, but I end with like a 19/8/16 score, and my allies are all super fed because their jungle couldn't do ANYTHING, and I camped their lanes along with our jungler. Once we're all nice and fed, we can shove mid. We also win all of the teamfights because our item builds are alot further along. I like it because it makes my team strong instead of me just roaming top and taking every single kill so my allies can't snowball.

Drakojan

01-10-2013

Quote:
Seems like you tend to go all or nothing with Evelynn

also, since DFG scales off of enemy health and multiplies magic damage dealt, it's probably not the best item to RUSH, even on evelynn, or well, it actually IS because it's so powerful, but considering its cost, and the fact that it has no defensive utility, you really need to learn to prioritize haunting guise or dorans rings if you are losing, becauase rushing deathfire when you are behind is just asking to get murdered before you can do much.
I actually didn't reply to your entire post lol. So..
You're severely underestimating DFG. I'll get a haunting guise first if I've died already, or I was pushed back but didn't have enough for my Rod. Even if I'm losing lane, I rush a DFG because then I don't need to be in lane. Shove mid. Steal blue. Kill top. Shove mid. Kill bot. Find jungler. Kill him. I play Eve sort of like the roamers from S1. Without DFG, my damage is lacking. So I'll get it, get my Haunting Guise, get my Abyssal, Rabadons, boots, and then a defensive item.

SonicTheHedgedawg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakojan View Post
I actually didn't reply to your entire post lol. So..
You're severely underestimating DFG. I'll get a haunting guise first if I've died already, or I was pushed back but didn't have enough for my Rod. Even if I'm losing lane, I rush a DFG because then I don't need to be in lane. Shove mid. Steal blue. Kill top. Shove mid. Kill bot. Find jungler. Kill him. I play Eve sort of like the roamers from S1. Without DFG, my damage is lacking. So I'll get it, get my Haunting Guise, get my Abyssal, Rabadons, boots, and then a defensive item.
Just saying, it looks like you tried that and then went 1/10, and considering the burst nerf eve is getting next patch, you might want to learn how to play a safer evelynn. Take the advice or do not take it, it is your choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giveyoulag View Post
i dont really know anything much about udyr and sejuani, so all i can really say is..try to work on less deaths per game? lol
Pretty good record on your last several games 6/4, and an incedibly diverse cast of characters and roles (only missing support). All normal games though. do you prefer those or are you just testing things out?

Drakojan

01-10-2013

Quote:
Just saying, it looks like you tried that and then went 1/10, and considering the burst nerf eve is getting next patch, you might want to learn how to play a safer evelynn. Take the advice or do not take it, it is your choice.

Pretty good record on your last several games 6/4, and an incedibly diverse cast of characters and roles (only missing support). All normal games though. do you prefer those or are you just testing things out?
OH. That game. Lol. Yeah, it was just a bad game, and I was playing with my 1600 elo friend xD. What would you suggest before DFG other than Haunting Guise? Rylais is useless because my ult does the same thing.

SonicTheHedgedawg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakojan View Post
OH. That game. Lol. Yeah, it was just a bad game, and I was playing with my 1600 elo friend xD. What would you suggest before DFG other than Haunting Guise? Rylais is useless because my ult does the same thing.
rylai's isn't uselessat all since it lets you permaslow an AoE with your Q whenever your ult is off cooldown and it lets Liandry's do bonus damage. constantly.

if you REALLY are agains rylai's, though, RoA and doran's rings are fairly solid options for early survivability.

edit: if you need any more help/have any questions, you should add me on the client and ask, otherwise let's let this thread get back to its purpose of rating games, of which I am curious how I will be rated on my last 10

Luolang

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giveyoulag View Post
i dont really know anything much about udyr and sejuani, so all i can really say is..try to work on less deaths per game? lol
Some nice games in both top/mid lane. And I haven't seen jungle Renekton in some time.

Giveyoulag

01-10-2013

Quote:

yeahh i dont really like ranked lol...people take it way too seriously

xLunarPhazex

01-10-2013

Not too shabby, but I think you aren't that great at jungle.

General Stinky

01-10-2013

50% win 50% loss. I love your summoner spells

lvl 6?

Morth Congael

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Stinky View Post
50% win 50% loss. I love your summoner spells

lvl 6?
Try some tankier champs dude. :P