Rate the last 10 games of the above poster!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsurugimaster

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhart View Post
Looks like you've been having some bad luck, but it should get better.
Likes to play Irelia.

TehMahn

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsurugimaster View Post
Likes to play Irelia.
Golden elo player who plays Jarvan? GG

I Play Lux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

AP Yi in ranked, wins all the games. Awesome history haha.

My match history is full of retarded ass builds. Don't worry, I'm aware of that fact haha.

Hikazz

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazukin View Post
AP Yi in ranked, wins all the games. Awesome history haha.

My match history is full of retarded ass builds. Don't worry, I'm aware of that fact haha.
doesent seem bad to me keep raping mid man.

These games got me gold elo xD

Tadrin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikazz View Post
doesent seem bad to me keep raping mid man.

These games got me gold elo xD
10/10

It appears Elise top is working well for you. Very well done. Even a flawless victory in there for you.

As for mine, if you have support advice I would hear it. I was a mid 1500 support last season and just can't seem to get anything going this season.

Drakojan

01-08-2013

8/10
It seems like you're a good support, and now how to build and do your job. Maybe try talking with your ADC before the game starts to see if they want to be agressive or not, because Zenith Blading Corki when your Ezreal is AFK farming probably isn't a good idea. (Not saying you are, just saying.) I am only level 22 though, so I can't really help much lol.

I Play Lux

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakojan View Post
8/10
It seems like you're a good support, and now how to build and do your job. Maybe try talking with your ADC before the game starts to see if they want to be agressive or not, because Zenith Blading Corki when your Ezreal is AFK farming probably isn't a good idea. (Not saying you are, just saying.) I am only level 22 though, so I can't really help much lol.

Good stuff, mostly. I would say get moar cs, but you're doing well for your level.

Same disclaimer as above: Avert your eyes from Manamune malzahar, onhit Ahri, AP Kha'Zix, and AD Malphite. <3

Drakojan

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazukin View Post
Good stuff, mostly. I would say get moar cs, but you're doing well for your level.

Same disclaimer as above: Avert your eyes from Manamune malzahar, onhit Ahri, AP Kha'Zix, and AD Malphite. <3
10/10 for the Ahri ARAM game lol.
I'm so sad. I just played a game as Eve, and I woulda got a penta, if the game didn't minimize lol. So I got the last 2 kills too late.
(I'm posting again to be sad for my penta, and for you to be sad with me. :P)

SonicTheHedgedawg

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakojan View Post
Seems like you tend to go all or nothing with Evelynn

also, since DFG scales off of enemy health and multiplies magic damage dealt, it's probably not the best item to RUSH, even on evelynn, or well, it actually IS because it's so powerful, but considering its cost, and the fact that it has no defensive utility, you really need to learn to prioritize haunting guise or dorans rings if you are losing, becauase rushing deathfire when you are behind is just asking to get murdered before you can do much.

Giveyoulag

01-08-2013

i dont really know anything much about udyr and sejuani, so all i can really say is..try to work on less deaths per game? lol