Rate the last 10 games of the above poster!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarkof View Post
it was an ARAZ

(skip me do infirc)
:O, i was gonna suggest it but i didn't think revivewas allowed. or picked on Arazes , srry :$, also for good measure

Mystletaynn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
man that 4 phantom dancers, furor boots revive mallzahar, wasnt' nice -_-(how did you even get 12 kills with that build?) possibly that's why karma struck you back and you are now sitting at that losing streak also, you must like murderbridge a lot ..
Doing alright, you at least seem to be winning most of your dominion games, but they seem rather hard for you. Perhaps if you didn't take Revive, you wouldn't feel the need to die often. As you're playing mostly Urgot, try having other teammates tank while you attack the opponents, maybe duo queue with a Rammus or something?

PinkuRocket

12-31-2012

^Somebody really likes dominion xD
You did well in your normal games, just need to lower the deaths by 1 or 2 for WW, but nice assists. ^^

Mystletaynn

12-31-2012

Warwick... In that game, our Ezreal and Caitlyn had 16 and 22 kills respectively. How do I compete with that?!? In all fairness, I should've been positive.

._.

Carry on, next person, no need for another rate.

Miss Anne Faye

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystletaynn View Post
Warwick... In that game, our Ezreal and Caitlyn had 16 and 22 kills respectively. How do I compete with that?!? In all fairness, I should've been positive.

._.

Carry on, next person, no need for another rate.
You seem to enjoy playing an assortment of champs. Also ouch on that Ezreal loss, generally when you get those high number of kills, the games are one sided.

mizuromo

01-01-2013

ur 6/4 win loss ratio is good. Positive in all ur games. good at top i guess :|

Crimsonprodigy

01-01-2013

Decent games I guess o.o

PinkuRocket

01-01-2013

You're a pretty good Noct, always positive, not feeding. GJ

RhinoMcD

01-01-2013

PinkuRocket:

awesome Nami/Lux Player, some very good scores nonetheless.

Canopenerdude

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhinoMcD View Post
PinkuRocket:

awesome Nami/Lux Player, some very good scores nonetheless.
That's some good support you got there. Like the Ez triforce too. Don't see that a lot anymore.