Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rate the last 10 games of the above poster!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DashOfLoyalty

12-18-2012

@Blaine Tog: Those Akali wins, ridiculous numbers...All around decent games, despite even wins/losses

Joey The Penguin

12-18-2012

@NinjaChopsticks build boots more early on darius, shouldnt be 10-15+ mins in without boots.. +rush BT on most adc's, not IE

Creepy4

12-18-2012

Impressive considering you seem to queue entirely with randoms. I outright avoid PvP when I can't get 4 of my friends to join me.

(Whoever's next, please be kind to my poorly done Singed game. That was my first attempt at him and I only just discovered in that game that I reaaaally don't like Singed. I was also on my 7th, or around 7th anyways, drink of the evening that night, as it was a LoL party.)

Miss Anne Faye

12-18-2012

Well by telling me not to flame your Singed game, it must obviously be done!
DON'T EVER PLAY SINGED AGAIN! j/k. Jokes aside, you seem to have a decent grasp for the game and various champions. I'm glad you're taking the effort to try new champs in co-op vs. AI games rather than do poorly with real people who may or may not troll you for being bad. High five!

PinkuRocket

12-19-2012

^seem to be a very well rounded player c:

EyeHearShapes

12-19-2012

too much red

Blaine Tog

12-19-2012

Quote:
Creepy4:
Impressive considering you seem to queue entirely with randoms. I outright avoid PvP when I can't get 4 of my friends to join me.
Thanks. I can't stand bot games, personally; the bots are too predictable and easy to kill. So even though people can be awful, I generally prefer to deal with having a potentially toxic team for the opportunity to play mind games with my opponents, to try to outsmart them.

I do queue up with my friends occasionally, but this week's been difficult to get a full 5 together.

Quote:
EyeHearShapes:
too much red
First of all, WOW. Over 300 ranked games this season already, that's an impressive amount of play.

Even win/loss rate, but that Viktor game was your only really good score. You seem to build the same things every game on Olaf whether you're winning or losing; maybe focusing on learning when and how to counterbuild a little better would help tip games in your favor a bit more?

OHNOSROFLCOPTER

12-20-2012

Quote:
Blaine Tog:
Thanks. I can't stand bot games, personally; the bots are too predictable and easy to kill. So even though people can be awful, I generally prefer to deal with having a potentially toxic team for the opportunity to play mind games with my opponents, to try to outsmart them.

I do queue up with my friends occasionally, but this week's been difficult to get a full 5 together.

First of all, WOW. Over 300 ranked games this season already, that's an impressive amount of play.

Even win/loss rate, but that Viktor game was your only really good score. You seem to build the same things every game on Olaf whether you're winning or losing; maybe focusing on learning when and how to counterbuild a little better would help tip games in your favor a bit more?

You seem to play Annie a lot which is good because I don't see too many Annie players. I'm happy to see that jungle shen worked out for ya. It's been something I've been wanting to do though i do find it surprising you never upgraded the machete. In the two games that you lost, it is understandable that you lost to leblanc. She can be very scary very suddenly and can kill people pretty easily. Overall though you seem to be a very solid player though. Good job.

Bloodybot

Recruiter

12-20-2012

Quote:
OHNOSROFLCOPTER:
You seem to play Annie a lot which is good because I don't see too many Annie players. I'm happy to see that jungle shen worked out for ya. It's been something I've been wanting to do though i do find it surprising you never upgraded the machete. In the two games that you lost, it is understandable that you lost to leblanc. She can be very scary very suddenly and can kill people pretty easily. Overall though you seem to be a very solid player though. Good job.

6-3, not bad at all, you seem to be a good support, but aparently you can do more for the team in another roles, if you can carry go carry , that last game, seems to be looong xD

Miss Anne Faye

12-20-2012

Looks like you had a rough game Bloodybot but hey, you still did the team conscious thing and went support ez! (Those assists!) Other than that, you seem to be a solid player. I assume you main mid champs?