Rate the last 10 games of the above poster!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clearfox7

12-17-2012

Get ALLL da assists xD

SonicTheHedgedawg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearfox7 View Post
Well at least you know what you like:

Mages,
Tanks,
and mage-tanks

now that you've got that figured out, you should check out some guides to figure out how to play them a little better. You seem to have a LOT more deaths than kills, even on your AP carries, and you don't seem to have many victories.

Aeternelle

12-17-2012

Wow, those are some awesome KDA's. I wish I could play solo queue like that ! I suppose Banner of Command is useful considering you're playing on the Proving Grounds although I'd have a tendency to build an Abyssal Scepter instead.

Super Saiyan

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeternelle View Post
Wow, those are some awesome KDA's. I wish I could play solo queue like that ! I suppose Banner of Command is useful considering you're playing on the Proving Grounds although I'd have a tendency to build an Abyssal Scepter instead.
Your KDA isnt that bad either, with the exception of the ashe/lux games at the bottom.

Dat 6-1 jax game

Ava Senpai

12-18-2012

Yours are all great, minus the two defeats & the 3/6/17 Blitz, though those assists are through the roof. :P

I know most of mine are CoOp-AI but I'm still getting used to Akali.

Drakojan

12-18-2012

Great, even though they're Coop vs AI. My problem is that I can't stick to one champion, so I suck with all of the ones I own :P. I just recently started playing Coop vs AI a little more to get better.
My problem is that I keep uninstalling so I can stay on track with school, so I can never really get good because I keep stopping.
You didn't ask for my life story, so I'll stop here :P.

Zeke Highwind

12-18-2012

TF is hard is he not?

And those Ez scores. Good job man.

Super Saiyan

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke Highwind View Post
TF is hard is he not?

And those Ez scores. Good job man.
Kill them bots!

Blaine Tog

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snufulufugus View Post
Kill them bots!
Some modestly good games, some games where you went off. Well done! Your builds seem pretty straightforward, though the Morellonomicon on Ahri is interesting. I mostly like it on Lux to hit an even 40% CDR. I haven't bought it on Ahri since I first rushed a Rylai's. Interesting.

Super Saiyan

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaine Tog View Post
Some modestly good games, some games where you went off. Well done! Your builds seem pretty straightforward, though the Morellonomicon on Ahri is interesting. I mostly like it on Lux to hit an even 40% CDR. I haven't bought it on Ahri since I first rushed a Rylai's. Interesting.
Helps cause cdr &mana regen. Plus with all the ap nerfs +75 ap is actually appealing right now.