Rate the last 10 games of the above poster!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rykaal

12-16-2012

Ouch, thats a pretty bad losing streak. Ah well, practice fixes everything.

AODRG

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExEmPlorY View Post
Not too shabby. Looks like you're consistently winning a decent amount of your ranked games. You've had some awesome games and a few bad ones, but you are farming well which is a good thing! Also, how's the new manamune item on ez?
Works great for first item, if you can keep up with the build. After you the muramana try to get blue as much as you can cause that thing eats your mana fast.

-----

42 kills with dar? If it wasn't a custom game I'd say GREAT JOB. Looks pretty balnced so far on the rest of your matches.

Creepy4

12-16-2012

Saw your first 6 games and though "wow, this guy plays so many different champions".

Then I scrolled down and... ALL THE EZREAL!!!

(You do seem to suffer quite a few deaths even in the games you win though...)

Macfish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creepy4 View Post
Saw your first 6 games and though "wow, this guy plays so many different champions".

Then I scrolled down and... ALL THE EZREAL!!!

(You do seem to suffer quite a few deaths even in the games you win though...)
At first I saw all those wins, but then I noticed they were Co-op versus AI

Judging from the variety of champs I'm guessing you were just testing them out, I do suggest going to custom for that though, it's tough to learn a champ when playing against brain-dead bots.

That being said, looking good ;P

Coltorl

12-16-2012

Please... If you play a jungler, a sightstone is the best item possible. Health and perma vision. Please buy it, especially on Sejauni.

I'd like to point out, it is only picked up in 10 percent of games but has an amazing win rate. http://www.lolking.net/items/2045#statistics

Creepy4

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfish View Post
At first I saw all those wins, but then I noticed they were Co-op versus AI

Judging from the variety of champs I'm guessing you were just testing them out, I do suggest going to custom for that though, it's tough to learn a champ when playing against brain-dead bots.

That being said, looking good ;P
Actually I mostly just play Co-op vs. AI because too many people in PvP have attitude problems. I do play PvP sometimes, but only when I can get 5 friends to queue up, which isn't often. My recent history now has a PvP game in it though.

Anyways:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltorl View Post
Please... If you play a jungler, a sightstone is the best item possible. Health and perma vision. Please buy it, especially on Sejauni.

I'd like to point out, it is only picked up in 10 percent of games but has an amazing win rate. http://www.lolking.net/items/2045#statistics
Would it be wrong to make a "somebody's got wood" pun? Nice Maokai anyways, I like playing alongside him (not so much playing as him though).

Leftclickz

12-17-2012

well... i dunno who i'm supposed to review lol since Creepy4 was already within the past few hours >_>. So i'll review Coltorl

I pray for your sake Coltorl you never face Lumberjack Sion xD. jokes aside nice scores.

DMPuffy

12-17-2012

Impressive fiddlesticks support games. I have never personally seen a Fiddlestick support actually win a game, but it could be just bad luck. Either way, impressive.

RushShirtKid

12-17-2012

You own as Twisted Fate.

Tadrin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RushShirtKid View Post
You own as Twisted Fate.
Looks like you play a range of roles. Nice job, keep doing that as you level up.