Rate the last 10 games of the above poster!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trixie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlVonAwesome View Post
well, you are very good with talon, panth --- and swain. I dont know how you do it.
I see you enjoy assassins.

BeatRushVII

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixíe View Post
I see you enjoy assassins.
You seem to be enjoying nami as much as i am and you have good scores to reflect that. I really don't get the constant building of banner of command, but to each his own.

Also nice to see some gangplank games, he sort of fell into obscurity as of late

Rykaal

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatRushVII View Post
You seem to be enjoying nami as much as i am and you have good scores to reflect that. I really don't get the constant building of banner of command, but to each his own.

Also nice to see some gangplank games, he sort of fell into obscurity as of late
Dats alot of Nami. mostly with good scores and alot of wins.

Hiicantpk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Looks like you are a fairly casual player, which I an respect (I'm to addicted to be a casual). Just keep on enjoying the game.

DrCreepy

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiicantpk View Post
Looks like you are a fairly casual player, which I an respect (I'm to addicted to be a casual). Just keep on enjoying the game.
Your builds were pretty regular in my opinion, which means they work rather well.

FYI, dat MF build.

Jaykoboy

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrCreepy View Post
Your builds were pretty regular in my opinion, which means they work rather well.

FYI, dat MF build.
Don't play Brand. He seems to be your good luck charm, but you get carried SO HARD in those games. 4 kills, 21 deaths, and still a win? That is...I don't even...

Stick with Ezreal. In fact, stick with ADCs in general.

Frostgiant444

12-13-2012

I see you get killed a lot, nice work anyway.

SgtMcMuffin

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostgiant444 View Post
I see you get killed a lot, nice work anyway.
seems like you always either do awfully or moderately well. nice fiora game. idk how to rate dominion because i never play it

Jaykoboy

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtMcMuffin View Post
seems like you always either do awfully or moderately well. nice fiora game. idk how to rate dominion because i never play it
Don't play Garen as straight damage. It's a well-known fact that in a fight between Tanky Garen and Damage Garen, Tanky Garen always wins, regardless of how many Black Cleavers the Damage Garen has.

Otherwise, your fight history is unremarkable. About same W/L ratio, a mixture of many people...you're fairly balanced.

P.S: My build for Garen is Doran's Shield, Swiftness Boots with Alacrity later, Sunfire Cape, Youmuu's Ghostblade, Thornmail/Banshee's Veil depending on their team comp, Atma's Impaler, and then sell the Doran's Shield for an IE.

NeKiNa

12-14-2012

Lotsa Roa on that Singed.. OP! hahaha
Less Dominions more ranked!
More HP on panth = win