Rate the last 10 games of the above poster!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aeternelle

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoober Goober View Post
You also missed that pentakill on game one.
Impressive

Blaine Tog

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creepy4 View Post
--Edit: Whoops, we posted at the same time. Uninterrupted win streak since the beginning of account creation huh? I wonder how long that'll last... >:3
I think you got skipped, so I'll do a two-fer to get the thread back to parity.

Looks like you're enjoying a lot of the new items and play a wide variety of champions.

For Lux, don't get Rylai's. It's terrible on her. The snare from her Q outlasts the slow, her E already slows, and even her R only procs the 15% slow. For Elise, I don't find the Gunblade or WotA to be all that great on her, as most of her skills don't proc spellvamp at all. Two Doran's Rings, Haunting Guise, Rylai's are my early core for her when I take her top. I suspect you could rush a Rylai's after her Spirit Stone and be good when jungling her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeternelle View Post
Impressive
Also good variety, and a lot of good KDAs! For Lux (she's my baby, I'm protective of her ), go Deathcap before Void Staff. Her base damages aren't super spectacular, so she gets more damage out of the Deathcap rush. Also, you won't be in range to use Ignite very often so I'd suggest finding another option. I prefer Teleport, but Ghost as a second escape works, as does Exhaust to help peel for yourself if you get dived. Some people like Clairvoyance to help with your ult, but I generally prefer firing blind; if you get good at judging likely escape routes, you'll hit them anyway without letting them know they need to be on their toes to dodge.

Jaykoboy

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaine Tog View Post
*Snip*
First off, love your name. TOG POWER ALL THE WAY.

Second of all, is stacking Gunblades on Akali really THAT effective!? Wow, I had no clue. Also, don't try to play Nami anything but support; you're too inconsistent with her as is, you don't want to take any risks by playing her a new way yet.

Let it be noted that in my game history on Lolking, if you look on it, the fourth slot on my most recent game is empty; in reality, it was just a Muramana. The Lolking site doesn't understand how to register that yet.

Creepy4

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaine Tog View Post
I think you got skipped, so I'll do a two-fer to get the thread back to parity.

Looks like you're enjoying a lot of the new items and play a wide variety of champions.

For Lux, don't get Rylai's. It's terrible on her. The snare from her Q outlasts the slow, her E already slows, and even her R only procs the 15% slow. For Elise, I don't find the Gunblade or WotA to be all that great on her, as most of her skills don't proc spellvamp at all. Two Doran's Rings, Haunting Guise, Rylai's are my early core for her when I take her top. I suspect you could rush a Rylai's after her Spirit Stone and be good when jungling her.
Eh? Lux shouldn't be in my recent match history. She's one of my favourite champions I admit, but none of my recent games have been with her (and I would never dream of getting a Rylai's on Lux). I do play a lot of champions and have definitely spent most of my recent games playing with the new season 3 stuff though.

Blaine Tog

12-09-2012

SKIP ME PLEASE, I'M JUST REPLYING TO OTHER POSTS. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Second of all, is stacking Gunblades on Akali really THAT effective!? Wow, I had no clue. Also, don't try to play Nami anything but support; you're too inconsistent with her as is, you don't want to take any risks by playing her a new way yet.
I started playing the game after Gunblade stacking was first nerfed away, so when I learned you could do it again I had to try it, and it's just spectacular. I ended that game where I bought three of them with an insane 90% spellvamp. Mind you, it helps that I got fed early in all of those games, and these are just Normal. I'd imagine it would be less effective in high-Elo Ranked, where teams don't let Akali skirt by 1-5 unfazed and then clean up teamfights like crazy. I'm hoping to have a game before they re-nerf it where I just buy Sorc Shoes and 5 Gunblades, just to see the hilariousness of 150% spellvamp on Akali. ^_^

As for Nami, that was the first game after my first two with her where I did poorly, and the game was a clustercluck all-round. I wasn't planning on taking her mid, though; I don't generally abuse supports that way, and in any case I'm not very impressed by Nami's ratios.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creepy4 View Post
Eh? Lux shouldn't be in my recent match history. She's one of my favourite champions I admit, but none of my recent games have been with her (and I would never dream of getting a Rylai's on Lux). I do play a lot of champions and have definitely spent most of my recent games playing with the new season 3 stuff though.
You're right, either I punched in the wrong name or Lolking was punking me.

New commentary: also good variety. Gotta love that Homeguard enchantment. Plus Banner of Command looks fascinating. I really hope I get a game where it makes sense to buy it.

BeatRushVII

12-10-2012

Ok, i shall skip you

Purona

12-10-2012

6 out of 10

MomiziInubashiri

12-10-2012

needs more support

The Parallax II

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

7/10
Some decent scores, others not so decent. But overall, not bad.

Leftclickz

12-10-2012

great scores overall, interesting elise build.