Rate the last 10 games of the above poster!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Creepy4

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prdx View Post
go bold, you need to break out of your comfort zone. Coop vs ai is to test gimmik builds and new champs. It is time, click normal.
(I play co-op vs. ai because it's fun, and because I have no desire to ever be competitive at LoL. I don't see why I "need" to move to a not-fun game mode when I'm doing perfectly well at a mode that actually is fun.)

As for your matches, lovin' the support in your match history. That's really nice for your team I bet.

Typhlosion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

youre destroying those bots!!

Jujubee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion View Post
youre destroying those bots!!
Amazing Tristana games, very divers champ picks.

Lulu Loves Me

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jujubee View Post
Amazing Tristana games, very divers champ picks.
I like your builds. Seem very well thought out.

a tiny ant

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lm Vayne View Post
I like your builds. Seem very well thought out.
Only two Vayne games unlike your name implies.

Double Stinger Irelia? What were you going to build? I think you're better off with a Youmuu's Ghostblade if you want AS and CDR.

Also, isn't Executioners Calling a bit overkill on MF? Just hit W and you get onhit Grievous Wounds.

SephirothWontDie

11-28-2012

You seem to do well, I noticed a game or two where you did well, but still lost, Id recommend better team communication if that was the issue. The insect champs dont seem to be your strong point(skarn did ok while your kah'zix game looked like a fail). Overll, you did good, try communicating with your team better if you arent doing well or if you arent communicating at all.

PlausibleParadox

11-28-2012

You should work on getting your k/d up, yours is rather low. But they could have just been bad games, so it's no biggie. Also you really like exhaust, which in most cases is a really good summoner, but flash is a huge asset to most champs.

like amumu without flash is like toast without butter, amumu flashing into a perfect position to hit everyone with his ult is too strong to pass up. if you really want to keep that exhaust, ditch ignite, amumu needs flash.

other than that, the games you won, you did really well.

Raigekis

11-28-2012

Oh it seems that you like to support promps to you. Also you play with many champs!

Gato Muerto

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raigekis View Post
Oh it seems that you like to support promps to you. Also you play with many champs!
I am getting the impression you like ADC.
"Welcome to the League of Draven" indeed.

Exying

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gato Muerto View Post
I am getting the impression you like ADC.
"Welcome to the League of Draven" indeed.
Very nice ranked games o.o