Rate the last 10 games of the above poster!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Burnie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guntermench View Post
Not bad, not exactly glorious mind you, but not bad.

For whoever rates me yes, that was Nasus mid.
I would tell you to venture outside mid lane, but I'd be a huge hypocrite. And you do it so well! Nice Veigar game, and dat Nasus. Aram be putting ideas in peoples heads, man. AP Nasus started there, but I guess he's spreading. Never been a HUGE fan of AP Yi, but hey, you do well with him, so moar power to ya. I do like the variety of champs.

For whoever rates me, I'm a support main. When I'm forced somewhere else I don't do great, hence the jungle Amumu games.

HopeApril

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnie View Post
I would tell you to venture outside mid lane, but I'd be a huge hypocrite. And you do it so well! Nice Veigar game, and dat Nasus. Aram be putting ideas in peoples heads, man. AP Nasus started there, but I guess he's spreading. Never been a HUGE fan of AP Yi, but hey, you do well with him, so moar power to ya. I do like the variety of champs.

For whoever rates me, I'm a support main. When I'm forced somewhere else I don't do great, hence the jungle Amumu games.
I like that you're a support main. Keep up the good work!

Chake14u

09-19-2012

YOLADC

You, obviously, love, A, D, C

And Ranked for that matter

Guntermench

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnie View Post

I started playing AP Nasus wayyyyy before I even realized that there was a custom game option and that was wayyyyy before they added Proving Grounds.

DO NOT RATE ME

ZeroGlory

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guntermench View Post
I started playing AP Nasus wayyyyy before I even realized that there was a custom game option and that was wayyyyy before they added Proving Grounds.

DO NOT RATE ME

ok i shall not rate you

Pineda121

09-19-2012

Supremacyst
not bad at all
Good orianna

ZeCanadian

09-19-2012

Pineda121

Pretty decent, nice Kennen scores. Almost at level 30! Wish ya luck.

Frostgiant444

09-19-2012

Keep up the good work!

Trixie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostgiant444 View Post
Keep up the good work!
You kicked those AI asses.

Reyreyspeak

Senior Recruiter

09-19-2012

Trixíe is a very decent player. All scores positive besides 8/9 Darius

I wonder what people will say of my nid streak.