Rate the last 10 games of the above poster!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rammus Carries U

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

08-22-2012

Phat man always great to see. you carry big.

NVDax

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldmilky View Post
Phat man always great to see. you carry big.
That's a disappointment, almost a full page of wins... I wish you luck with getting a perfect match history.

Rammus Carries U

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

08-22-2012

i did have a perfect history >.< just my friend ruined it beacuse he had to go im sad.

and your record is pretty good. Wish you luck in having a perfect match history too

ArtemusD

08-22-2012

Sad day! You missed that ONE TF game from perfect. Wouldn't recommend Tiamats, but I'm not a TF player, so I guess I wouldn't know.

TO THE PERSON BELOW ME:

I suck, I know. I have low ELO and I probably deserve it.

Cerebralbore101

08-22-2012

Don't worry, you'll get better. Look at my fail Rengar games. Even when I go positive I still lose due to Rengar not being able to do anything in teamfights.

RNGKnght

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerebralbore101 View Post
Don't worry, you'll get better. Look at my fail Rengar games. Even when I go positive I still lose due to Rengar not being able to do anything in teamfights.
I see you are trying out the new guy although they seem to not be workin gout so well

Please be aware ive had the stupidest and worst supports i've ever seen in my last 2 games

Edit: Look me up on lolking and look at my teams. I cant catch a break at all today!
Hint: It was my last 3 games with a Morde,Taric and Nunu

Melancholyx3

08-22-2012

feeder 0/5 blitz 1/9 blitz 3/6 gailo 2/6 garen

RNGKnght

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melancholyx3 View Post
feeder 0/5 blitz 1/9 blitz 3/6 gailo 2/6 garen
Dont rate me, rate Melancholyx3

Trust me i actually had the best scores of my teammates i cant help it if top goes 0-10 10 minutes into the game, a jungler that is 3 levels too low and my support when i'm adc doesn't buy wards and face checks every bush. I haven't had a single decent team at all today.

Astral Yorae

08-22-2012

@Melancholyx3

Many custom games.
Something I don't understand: you have a good elo, but are having a losing streak in normal games even with your scores being usually good. Let me guess... solo queue and suicidal team mates?

DMPuffy

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Yorae View Post
@Melancholyx3

Many custom games.
Something I don't understand: you have a good elo, but are having a losing streak in normal games even with your scores being usually good. Let me guess... solo queue and suicidal team mates?
Good wins, good scores, fun champions, but so many bot games.