Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Rate the last 10 games of the above poster!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SonicTheHedgedawg

Senior Member

08-11-2012

Quote:
Silent Assasins:
.

someone really likes AD!

You look like you're doing quite well for yourself.

A veil AND a QSS on vayne your most recent game.... I don't even want to imagine what sort of CC heavy team forced you to get that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Just Me Evelynn

Senior Member

08-11-2012

Quote:
SonicTheHedgedawg:
someone really likes AD!

You look like you're doing quite well for yourself.

A veil AND a QSS on vayne your most recent game.... I don't even want to imagine what sort of CC heavy team forced you to get that.


Wow.

I see SOMEONE's been liking Diana. XD And Eve. First time I've ever seen a straight jungle history.
You're pretty **** good with Diana too. Props for picking her up so quickly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mich567

Senior Member

08-11-2012

Quote:
KartiCasor:
Wow.

I see SOMEONE's been liking Diana. XD And Eve. First time I've ever seen a straight jungle history.
You're pretty **** good with Diana too. Props for picking her up so quickly.

You seem to have lots of variety... playing some Diana, MF, more AD Carries... Olaf. And then... SONA. I advise you to stay with... whoever the **** you want to. You seem to be adept enough to learn them all.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IAmDC

Senior Member

08-11-2012

Quote:
Mich567:
You seem to have lots of variety... playing some Diana, MF, more AD Carries... Olaf. And then... SONA. I advise you to stay with... whoever the **** you want to. You seem to be adept enough to learn them all.


Those Trynd games oh my jesus lol. Immensely fed. Thats scary..Idk how you go 30/10/12 xD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rezspiration

Senior Member

08-11-2012

Quote:
DCyo:
Those Trynd games oh my jesus lol. Immensely fed. Thats scary..Idk how you go 30/10/12 xD


Very good AD carry, and it seems you also like to play Ezreal alot :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

loquacious

Junior Member

08-11-2012

lots of warwick games, unfortunate hecarim loss


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Traumatize

Senior Member

08-12-2012

Quote:
loquacious:
lots of warwick games, unfortunate hecarim loss


You got a singed addiction, might want to get that checked out.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZehNetoBR

Senior Member

08-12-2012

Quote:
Ladarius4:
You got a singed addiction, might want to get that checked out.


Can't remember the last time I saw a jungle Akali. Good thing it worked for you.

On a not-so-unrelated note...what is your favourite song? "Welcome to the Jungle", by Guns'N'Roses?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kwanbao

Member

08-12-2012

bad ranked stats


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stahp Feedin Pls

Senior Member

08-12-2012

Quote:
kwanbao:
bad ranked stats



i feel you on the varus game bro