Rate the last 10 games of the above poster!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CookieDragons

05-06-2012

Pretty good scores overall

Viper

05-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookieDragons View Post
rushing BT on cait, not the greatest idea if you're not gonna farm it up afterwards
decent support games though

I'll try 1 more time... can whoever rate me give me some kat/talon advice?

Fleshpenant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookieDragons View Post
for janna games: you really don't need rod of ages
you shouldnt have mana problems especially once you get philo, you dont need the health as you should not really be the focus of a fight, and the 80 ap is not going to do enough on its own. the money can be better spent on other items like soul shroud or zeke's herald.
also i don't understand why you have a meki pendant just sitting there in your other janna games. again, you're spamming way too much if you're having mana problems. thats 390 gold that can be spent on better things.

also i guarantee you are not buying enough wards. only one single game shows you with wards in your inventory. for the game where you were 6 items you should not have really bought that soul shroud, that spot could be holding 5 wards right there.

lux game: pretty standard. nothing to comment on
caitlyn game: consider a dorans before bf sword, not essential though. often more effective to get infinity edge and vamp scepter rather than bloodthirster first, and at least try to grab zeal before getting another bf sword, although perhaps you find it personal preference to just stack ad like that

edit:for viper;
for talon and kat its all about timing. builds seem pretty standard, not much to comment on. for kat just be aware of who on the enemy team has cc to stop your ult, and watch for when they use it to know when to commit.
for talon; be aware if they have anybody with some kind of stealth detection (lee sin, lulu or someone with oracles) so you dont jump in and look stupid as they focus you down.
otherwise everything looks pretty normal

Viper

05-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleshpenant View Post
you shouldnt have mana problems especially once you get philo, you dont need the health as you should not really be the focus of a fight, and the 80 ap is not going to do enough on its own. the money can be better spent on other items like soul shroud or zeke's herald.
also i don't understand why you have a meki pendant just sitting there in your other janna games. again, you're spamming way too much if you're having mana problems. thats 390 gold that can be spent on better things.

also i guarantee you are not buying enough wards. only one single game shows you with wards in your inventory. for the game where you were 6 items you should not have really bought that soul shroud, that spot could be holding 5 wards right there.

caitlyn game: consider a dorans before bf sword, not essential though. often more effective to get infinity edge and vamp scepter rather than bloodthirster first, and at least try to grab zeal before getting another bf sword, although perhaps you find it personal preference to just stack ad like that
can I get a detailed rate on my kat/talon games?

UbberTengen

05-06-2012

Viper:

8 win
2 lost

Yi game: Tabi instead of zerk? No IE? I rather buy IE instead of youmuu.
Standar builds
Loved the 21/8/16 Kat

You play mostly top or mid, few ad bot/jungle and no support.

I give you 8/10

CookieDragons

05-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleshpenant View Post

For the mekai pendant: I was building armor. I didnt mean to keep it/its not part of my build. Also, the jungler was warding so I didn't buy wards in some games. You're right abotu the RoD though, I was just testing it out on one game, not because I was spamming :x

For cait, my build is Boots pots, attack speed boots, vamp scepter, bf sword, bloodthirster, IE, then PD, and then situational items. I do this just for the sustain, tbh. And I already have attack speed runes so the late attack speed doesn't really affect me.

Purona

05-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBUMHUNTYOU View Post
sad games i guess

don't rush pd/build trinity on graves though ;p
i dont rush phantom dancer/trinity on graves

i rush phandomt dancer infinity edge
with trinity force for survivability sheen proc slow and it gives just enough attack speed to keep my e up before duration ends

Sehdrik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UbberTengen View Post
Viper:

8 win
2 lost

Yi game: Tabi instead of zerk? No IE? I rather buy IE instead of youmuu.
Standar builds
Loved the 21/8/16 Kat

You play mostly top or mid, few ad bot/jungle and no support.

I give you 8/10
Very nice jungling,
Dat Support.
I can tell you like tankys
Couple of unfortunate losses, 8/10

Bumhunt

05-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purona View Post
i dont rush phantom dancer/trinity on graves

i rush phandomt dancer infinity edge
with trinity force for survivability sheen proc slow and it gives just enough attack speed to keep my e up before duration ends
its still bad, your skills scale off of flat ad so build that first
you are an ad carry with ad scaling skills you are not there for utility, so don't get trinity esp as a late game item

Fleshpenant

05-06-2012

i got skipped :[