Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Rate the last 10 games of the above poster!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Violence

Senior Member

10-07-2011

Quote:
Drop Und Die:
An overall nice history, a couple meh games but those happen to all of us. Nice ranked Cait win there.


Hey, I played you when you were sona. I was Akali . Also nice KDR in you're games.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Suru

Senior Member

10-07-2011

I bet he raged


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Feeding Evelynn

Senior Member

10-07-2011

Quote:
Suru:
I bet he raged


Lots of ranked and lots of solid scores. Nice supporting

Sona vs an Akali? Pain ensues. I don't quite remember which game I faced tumblr so not sure if we won/lost. Oh well.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wootastic

Member

10-07-2011

Quote:
Drop Und Die:

Sona vs an Akali? Pain ensues. I don't quite remember which game I faced tumblr so not sure if we won/lost. Oh well.


A few good scores, surprised to see Eve. Looks like a bit of a losing streak, hang in there. It'll end. :DDDD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spiritside

Senior Member

10-07-2011

Quote:
wootastic:
A few good scores, surprised to see Eve. Looks like a bit of a losing streak, hang in there. It'll end. :DDDD


I have no issues with any of those games, good builds, generally good scores, crazy carrying in some of those ranked matches...

My only question is how do you go 16/2/6 as Vayne with only 92 CS -.-


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Violence

Senior Member

10-07-2011

Quote:
Drop Und Die:
Lots of ranked and lots of solid scores. Nice supporting

Sona vs an Akali? Pain ensues. I don't quite remember which game I faced tumblr so not sure if we won/lost. Oh well.


Btw, you lost.

@mojodarkale nice set of wins.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wootastic

Member

10-07-2011

Quote:
mojodarkale:
I have no issues with any of those games, good builds, generally good scores, crazy carrying in some of those ranked matches...

My only question is how do you go 16/2/6 as Vayne with only 92 CS -.-


it was a normal game, got few early kills and everyone stopped laneign pretty early so no real time to farm up. Kills kept me covered for gold.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bardibominable

Senior Member

10-07-2011

@tumblrme0

Support Ashe????

Match history is FTW


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Splendid Pie

Senior Member

10-07-2011

Quote:
Bardibominable:
@tumblrme0

Support Ashe????

Match history is FTW


Not bad...but I hope that Gunblade Panth build stays in Co-Op.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheTrojan12

Senior Member

10-07-2011

Fail at custom games apparently, but they are custom, who knows if you were trying to do things in those games.

But a nice mix of champs used, I counted 7 different ones. Thumbs up to that.