Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rate the last 10 games of the above poster!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maximilian

01-13-2012

@Pav0n3

Looks like you play a decent lee sin and bot lane. Perhaps try some solo mid or top lane.

EdgiestTroll

01-13-2012

Quote:
MaximiIian:
@Pav0n3

Looks like you play a decent lee sin and bot lane. Perhaps try some solo mid or top lane.

Time to play a real match now. Also If your Amumu try letting your carry get the kill. Its worth it when they steamroll late game. A 19/3/0 Vayne with a 0/3/19 Amumu is better then a 19/3/0 Amumu with a 0/3/19 Vayne

Raddex

01-13-2012

@Maximilian

Pretty good for a Level 5. I'm guessing the difficulty of the Bots is on Beginner. Great start, nonetheless.

EdgiestTroll

01-13-2012

Quote:
Raddex:
@Maximilian

Pretty good for a Level 5. I'm guessing the difficulty of the Bots is on Beginner. Great start, nonetheless.

Nice AD Sion. Maybe try something else since when your up near where i am AD Sion gets owned.

Maximilian

01-13-2012

@EdgiestTroll
@Raddex

Haha, my name is spelled with an uppercase "i" not an "L" between the two lower-case i's. I'm a level 30 bros :P Thanks for the effort though.

DumbGenius

01-13-2012

Rate me.

EdgiestTroll

01-13-2012

Quote:
MaximiIian:
@EdgiestTroll
@Raddex

Haha, my name is spelled with an uppercase "i" not an "L" between the two lower-case i's. I'm a level 30 bros :P Thanks for the effort though.

Awks dw I founded it haha. You know how to play the champions you do good. Nice support Janna going 1-2-23 and Nice going positivie with eveyrone else.

grantneodude

Recruiter

01-13-2012

@EdgiestTroll

Well, you seem to at least understand Vlad, but are having trouble applying the basics to Lee Sin. Keep practicing and don't forget to use his incredible mobility to your advantage with his Q and W together for quick in and out burst damage, or Q-Q into E-E when ganking pre-level 6.

warmturtle229

01-13-2012

I like this guy, interesting that he still lost that game as the rape train even though he went 10/4.

Didnt bother prettying mine up. ARAM games.

EdgiestTroll

01-13-2012

Quote:
warmturtle229:
I like this guy, interesting that he still lost that game as the rape train even though he went 10/4.

Didnt bother prettying mine up. ARAM games.

See the ARAM and you did decent haha. Nice teemo as well.