Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rate the last 10 games of the above poster!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BIur

12-20-2011

Quote:
Allie The Great:
how would won see this

Is this Doublelift's smurf? Great Poppy, but learn moar champz!

@Toon Link

AMAZING history. Ahri da best!

Ephyseus

12-20-2011

not bad

BIG PUN

Recruiter

12-20-2011

bad luck in ranked >.>

STDs Are Pokemon

12-20-2011

Quote:
Ephyseus:
not bad

Consistently positive; not the strongest AD carry, but covers a lot of roles for the team, and that is what matters. Maybe play more jungle and solo top, as you seem to be really good at being the bruiser/tank.

FuriousLeftNut

12-20-2011

Quote:
STDs Are Pokemon:
Consistently positive; not the strongest AD carry, but covers a lot of roles for the team, and that is what matters. Maybe play more jungle and solo top, as you seem to be really good at being the bruiser/tank.

proraka here.

Alfendi

12-20-2011

Quote:
Lugez:
proraka here.

Nice Singed Dominion win. I actually can't remember seeing one in Dominion for awhile.
Decent games with Ahri. Good flawless win on one. I am tired of seeing Ahris though.
Good Graves win.
AP TF. YES.
Great game with Ashe too.
Planning to play Dominion a bit more? I got about 400 games stacked in my profile so I'm heading back to classic.

I Play Lux

12-20-2011

Quote:
xAkihiko:
Nice Singed Dominion win. I actually can't remember seeing one in Dominion for awhile.
Decent games with Ahri. Good flawless win on one. I am tired of seeing Ahris though.
Good Graves win.
AP TF. YES.
Great game with Ashe too.
Planning to play Dominion a bit more? I got about 400 games stacked in my profile so I'm heading back to classic.

While you're doing well with Lux, I don't really like the build on her that much.
Nice Jarvan/Kennen games!
Overall it looks like you need more minion kills. A good step up would be 70 by 10 minutes and 150 by 20 minutes.

EDIT: Although don't just farm all game and never help your team. When I'm playing Shaco I get like no cs. I farm champions. >

EDIT 2: Omg the guy below me went up like 150 ELO in a day. O_o

ClairVauxBernard

12-20-2011

@Lazukin, keep practicing with your carries. Almost time to jump into ranked.

KittenMitten

Recruiter

12-20-2011

@ChevalierDeKaori Dat Ezreal.

PandemoniumVV

12-20-2011

Quote:
KittenMitten:
@ChevalierDeKaori Dat Ezreal.

ah yes, the consumate tanky dps summoner lol. I've seen my fair share. Plenty of ranked wins... that's a streak. keep it up.