Rate the last 10 games of the above poster!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meji

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrueHavoc View Post
My video card broke
You either carry hard or truly support the team. Ranked KDR looks really nice!

Sno Shu

12-12-2011

Meji

Sensing a support player... hard to scope on this level how decent you are, but obviously with a win you're making a difference - and you seem to be itemizing well.

I'd say continue that vayne akali quest as you move into ranked; it's hard to move anywhere but down in lower ELOs as a support main.

Marzibear

12-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranburry View Post
Meji

Sensing a support player... hard to scope on this level how decent you are, but obviously with a win you're making a difference - and you seem to be itemizing well.

I'd say continue that vayne akali quest as you move into ranked; it's hard to move anywhere but down in lower ELOs as a support main.
dat nidalee

roggey

12-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marzibear View Post
dat nidalee
lol ssssoooo much sion spam XD, and also 21/1/7 as graves very nice

AngryGranny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2011

not bad

Master Dim Sum

12-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marzibear View Post
dat nidalee
Lot of Sion and slightly better than 50% win rate with him. NICE graves game. Looks like your Irelia game ended too early...

Next poster: Ignore my co op games, I know there are a lot of them.

As for the Dominion game, I normally don't play Dominion but who'd turn down a chance to play a game with some Reds (2 of those 6 kills were Nikasaur =P ).

@AngryGranny - a lot of ranged ad, a lot of defeats . Decent scores though, good builds, good cs. try to keep that death count (even in losing games) a little better..

Guntermench

12-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Dim Sum View Post
Lot of Sion and slightly better than 50% win rate with him. NICE graves game. Looks like your Irelia game ended too early...

Next poster: Ignore my co op games, I know there are a lot of them.

As for the Dominion game, I normally don't play Dominion but who'd turn down a chance to play a game with some Reds (2 of those 6 kills were Nikasaur =P ).
Kinda hard to rate "the last ten games" when you ask me to exclude like 4-5.

Anyways, Garen does not seem to be a strong point for you, I have the same problem I find him weird. But other than that you don't seem to die much which is always good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColossusCrusher View Post
Sorry to see your losing, but nice to see another jungler. Although that leave at the end is a little worrying.
My sister kicked me off for homework -_-

ColossusCrusher

12-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guntermench View Post
Kinda hard to rate "the last ten games" when you ask me to exclude like 4-5.

Anyways, Garen does not seem to be a strong point for you, I have the same problem I find him weird. But other than that you don't seem to die much which is always good.
Sorry to see your losing, but nice to see another jungler. Although that leave at the end is a little worrying.

DeeBeeR

12-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColossusCrusher View Post
You seem to do well with shaco

(Mine fails, bad teams today =.=)

Hogaric

12-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeBeeR View Post
You seem to do well with shaco

(Mine fails, bad teams today =.=)
Yea, there is some games that you prob lose due to mistakes.That 18/7 defeat with Vayne looks like you were good but your team got an bad teamfight + ace + rush nexus.

Also, AD JANNA LOL xD