Your most hated champion and why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shadow9712

05-26-2014

Basically what the title says. Just state which one is your most hated champion and why.
I will start things off with lee sin....
Since I mostly play champions with stealth mechanics you can guess why I want him to burn in hell also he builds tanky yet has immense damage.

Doktor Payne

05-26-2014

For the longest time my kryptonite was Soraka. Any time I played against one, I'd lose. Now that they they've changed the stats on her idk haven't played against one yet. Prolly still won't like her lol.

FATGUYSAY

05-26-2014

Teemo.

Easy to play but hard to play against....

PurpleKingCrazy

05-26-2014

Ezreal, because he is a champ for weaklings. Ezreal was never "meant" to be my favorite champ anyway.

Gideondude

05-26-2014

Wukong. Sooo hard for me to play against him for some reason.

engieninja

05-26-2014

Teemo. The bloody mushrooms.

The Lexer

05-27-2014

Akali. Too much burst damage and then able to escape with W and ult.

Shes fun to play tho, just not against

My Desired Name

05-27-2014

Riven is an unbalanced, piece of **** champion with an overloaded kit, abusive mechanics and unhealthy playstyle. Everything about this champion is anti-fun.

Rykaal

05-27-2014

A GOOD Lee Sin. If its a bad or Ok Lee player, I can easily handle him. But if this person has great mechanical skill with him. I'm ****ed.

Kholdstare13

05-27-2014

Vi. Why does she have SO much power when dueling a tank? I'm 100% fine letting her be a nightmare to squishies, but putting %max health damage PLUS armor shred PLUS attack speed buff on 1 skill ON a super tanky champion WITH all of the sticking power...

There is literally no defense against it. Health is worthless. Armor is worth (FAR) less. AS slows only break her even. Killing her first is impossible. Kiting away from her is undoable. There is nothing that can stand against that W damage. Either the %max or the armor shred needs to be REMOVED from it, to allow SOME form of counterbuild to the damage it deals.