How do you jungle Shaco?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

24 7 Dubstep

10-01-2011

All jungle guides and videos out there are outdated and I personally dont have a clue when it comes 2 jungling with Shaco. I seen someone do it yesterday and he seemed to complete jungle clear time very very fast. Someone enlighten me on how you complete this impossible task!
Give me a build and a jungle route and a JiB placement cause I know he got nerfed and his JiB is now more difficult to use.

TheTeddyBaxter

10-01-2011

Don't? :P

I don't know a build, although I know it starts with the cheapest armourand 5x HPs. Then(make sure you've got a decent number of ruins, trust me) Head for Blue buff and drop nest nearby, but not too close to pull the mob. Aggr the golem WITH another JiTB and then kite it towards your nest. Kill the golem first, d cosntantly drop JiTBs(and pop smite at 500 or so)

GOOD LUCK! I've done it but I hate i personally. (Although, I never tried wth runes so...)

Alithaven

10-01-2011

I'm fairly new to jungling with Shaco, so I could be doing his route wrong, but here is what I do:

Generally I follow Reginald's route. Some people will say to start at Lizard so you can gank at level 2. I prefer to be safer and just start on the Golem side.

1. VERY quickly get your cloth armor (get from the GA recommended item) and 5 pots then head to wolves.
2. Put a JitB near the wolf camp (refer to picture linked at bottom) then chill in the Golem bush while it's on CD. If you put the first JitB at Golem it will die before Golem spawns, so might as well start with wolves.
3. Put a second JitB at the same place as the first one.
4. Put 2 boxes in the Golem bush.
5. Wolves should come up a little after you put down the 4th box. Aggro the big wolf and drag to the boxes. You can easily kill 2 of the wolves in time, maybe even all three. It doesn't matter if you can't get all of them. Save smite for Golem.
6. Head to Golem, aggro it, and pull it into the bush. When it gets feared drop a 3rd box behind it.

7. Then finish the route with wraiths, Lizard, double golems, then wolves one more time. (That should be enough to get your Madred's Razer on the first back.)

8. You can also go straight from Golem to counter jungle. I'm too passive for my own good so I don't do much counter jungling. I probably should because if you can set up a nest of JitBs early game you'll probably kill the enemy jungler. :P If your enemy jungler starts with blue, gank near double golems, if he starts with wraiths, gank near blue.

I'm a visual learner so I like pictures. Here's where I put my boxes:
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/9828/shacojitb.jpg

And if a more experienced Shaco player wants to correct me, please do so. :]