Is regeneration underwhelming?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

prYzm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2009

gonna have to agree here saying that passive regen items (both mana and hp) seem a little strong, lategame it doesnt make as much of a difference but earlygame some of those regen items mean you can just shrug off attacks. Unless the other team has a lot of burst damage in the lane even after taking a beating you can just standback and get xp while skimping on the lasthit and never have to leave the lane.

Honestly id like to see hp regen at least reduced, and possibly mana regen toned down moderately

Aspartem

09-20-2009

An indicator that regeneration is to weak, is that lifesteal is already better than regen early game, and usually lifesteal is pretty garbage for keepin' you alive. Because everytime you gonna leech yourself up, you'll probably get hit into the face again.

Patyrn

09-21-2009

I don't think regen needs a nerf early game. If regen didn't work well it would be impossible for a lot of heros to stay in their lane vs good harassers.

Late game I'd say regen is horribly underpowered. It doesn't even work very well at topping you off while you run around. Life steal is infinitely better for anyone except a caster. I'd say regen is more for casters than anything else late game, so I think it should be buffed to be in line with life steal.

Savage

09-21-2009

Mana regen is pretty reasonable the way things are at the moment. Health regeneration (from items) is a bit too strong in the early game, and pretty weak in the late game. That's just from combat shifting from skirmish and harassment to spikes and smashmouth. I don't know that much needs to be done to change it, but you need a lot of health regen for it to be relevant in an end game fight.