we need a Doppelgänger

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

QCTrackeur

06-07-2010

!

kilikem

06-07-2010

shaco......nuff said

Sparro

06-07-2010

I wouldnt mind seeing a true dopperganger

his Q W and E skills could all be disable style skills

for his R he randomly changes in to any champ on either team but him self for 30 sec gaining there all there skills and passive but not there items

and for his passive since hes a shadow / ghost based he has a innate chance to cause a minion he attacks to clone (max of 3)

could be the first real disabler + with his uilt would be really fun :P expect when you say fight a team of mages so you stack ap then randomly turn into a friendly yi D:!

I unno spit balling here theres a lot you could do with the idea of a copy cat style hero

Necromonger

06-07-2010

Kakashi?

kilikem

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparro View Post
I wouldnt mind seeing a true dopperganger

his Q W and E skills could all be disable style skills

for his R he randomly changes in to any champ on either team but him self for 30 sec gaining there all there skills and passive but not there items

and for his passive since hes a shadow / ghost based he has a innate chance to cause a minion he attacks to clone (max of 3)

could be the first real disabler + with his uilt would be really fun :P expect when you say fight a team of mages so you stack ap then randomly turn into a friendly yi D:!

I unno spit balling here theres a lot you could do with the idea of a copy cat style hero
that would not work.....if u do not get their items for the duration how would u know what items to buy....what if u buy dps and u happen to change into an enemys casters....a better idea would be to make u an EXACT copy, items and all.....and make it so the other team could not tell who is who....and make the enemy champ u turn into targetable by the other team as well....so they may rape their own team ^_^

Hollow Ozkar

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilikem View Post
that would not work.....if u do not get their items for the duration how would u know what items to buy....what if u buy dps and u happen to change into an enemys casters....a better idea would be to make u an EXACT copy, items and all.....and make it so the other team could not tell who is who....and make the enemy champ u turn into targetable by the other team as well....so they may rape their own team ^_^
Make him be able to target ppls with his ulti, friends and enemies and make him keep his own items. That would be nice.

Toidiedud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2010

The thing about being able to use his ult to turn into an enemy champ is the problem of you need to make them think you are them.

So what I say is his ult turns him into an enemy champ but it also stealths you both for a few seconds and allows friendly fire.