Nine Tailed Fox

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lusty Pirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo3722 View Post
I'm too lazy to read the entirety of what you said, but I still want to say something.
Fix'd

TwistedArchon

10-03-2011

i like the idea of using a different mana/rage/w.e u wanna call it system but it obviously needs some more work
this champ has got me super excited and im am so pleased that im not the only one who wants to see this champ become nidalee 2.0 ( u know same idea as nidalee but not broken)
and for the ult i think that they should do the same as nidalee's. as in i dont like how u want there to be a cost to switch between "human" form and Fox.
the way u explain the mana system seemed to me like there isnt a constant regen but there should.
just me having a nerdgasm but if u want NTF to run on "spirits" i feel like instead of ten it should be more like 10 000 to match the story behind the NTF (consume 10 000 livers and she will become human)
i have one object to the q. i like the mana leach is cool but the AoE type move is meh. like karthus's. i feel like if we are going to be calling them spirit beads they should take form or like a whip and she swings them at the target like orianna's move with her ball just more of a rake motion like talons.
as an addition to that her passive could make her q range longer but this is all just theroy and we dont know how balanced this can be
~ Angel

Lusty Pirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutUpAngels View Post
i like the idea of using a different mana/rage/w.e u wanna call it system but it obviously needs some more work
this champ has got me super excited and im am so pleased that im not the only one who wants to see this champ become nidalee 2.0 ( u know same idea as nidalee but not broken)
and for the ult i think that they should do the same as nidalee's. as in i dont like how u want there to be a cost to switch between "human" form and Fox.
the way u explain the mana system seemed to me like there isnt a constant regen but there should.
just me having a nerdgasm but if u want NTF to run on "spirits" i feel like instead of ten it should be more like 10 000 to match the story behind the NTF (consume 10 000 livers and she will become human)
i have one object to the q. i like the mana leach is cool but the AoE type move is meh. like karthus's. i feel like if we are going to be calling them spirit beads they should take form or like a whip and she swings them at the target like orianna's move with her ball just more of a rake motion like talons.
as an addition to that her passive could make her q range longer but this is all just theroy and we dont know how balanced this can be
~ Angel
I just made a few changes to her skills, check em out

keadae

10-04-2011

Kitsune is japanese.. but it is korean champion

Lusty Pirate

10-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by keadae View Post
Where does it say she's a korean champ?

xRAGNARÖKx

10-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKILAGRIAx View Post
Well we all know she's coming out, I figured I'd save Riot some time and give them some skill ideas!

Passive: Fox Bead

Every time you kill a minion, you add 1 spirit to your fox bead, every time you kill a champion you add 5 spirits to your fox bead with 15 spirits being the max, you also generate 2 spirits every 5 seconds. Increases movement speed. Higher stack, higher movement speed. NTF's damage over time spells stack up to a max of 5.

"Q Spiritual Discharge/ Bound"

Human Form: NTF throws her Fox Bead at certain location. Once cast, it will latch target, slowing them, and detonate after 1.5 seconds, dealing AoE damage. If it lands on a champion then it will destroy a fraction of their mana/energy/rage, if champion doesn't have mana/energy/rage then it will deal on-hit damage. More stacks of Fox Bead = More damage/slow/destruction of mana/energy/rage. Costs 4 Spirits, 8 spirits for x2 effect, 10 spirits for x3 effect.

Fox Form: NTF leaps toward target enemy champion, causing 100% magic damage and damage over time. 6 second cooldown

"W Fox Fire/ Sly Approach"

Human Form: NTF pulsates her Fox Bead, sending out fireballs in a cone in front of her that detonate and cause damage over time for 5 seconds. More stacks of Fox Bead = More damage. Costs 2 spirits, 4 spirits for x2 effect, 8 spirits for x3 effect, 10 spirits for x4 effect.

Fox Form: NTF stealths until attacked/attacking, causing damage over time and 100% magic damage if NTF attacks 5 seconds within being stealthed. 15 second cooldown

"E Fox Fortification/ Clutch"

Human Form: NTF raises her tails around her, protecting her for 1.25 seconds. The tails will shoot out, hitting all enemies within range dealing all damage that was absorbed and knocking them back. Costs 8 spirits.

Fox Form: NTF shoots out one tail, grappling towards target enemy. Can be used again within 3 seconds, up to a max of nine times. Causes damage over time. Not usable until casting Ancient Kitsune Spirit again

"R Ancient Kitsune Spirit"

Human Form: NTF transforms into the great fiery fox spirit, inheriting new abilities and increased movement/attack speed. Costs 1 spirit, more spirits = longer fox form duration and increased movement/attack speed.

Fox Form: NTF reverts back to human form.
I wish more people liked this, these ideas are pretty cool

ElementSteel

10-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by keadae View Post
I believe Riot themselves have called her Kumiho, which is a variation of gumiho, which is the Korean equivalent of Kitsune.

Lusty Pirate

10-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementSteel View Post
I believe Riot themselves have called her Kumiho, which is a variation of gumiho, which is the Korean equivalent of Kitsune.
Ahhh well that explains that! Changes made to her ult lol

Lusty Pirate

10-04-2011

I've made a few more changes to her passive, ult name and skill, Q skill, and E skill. Check em out!

TwistedArchon

10-11-2011

looking nice
guess kumiho is getting pushed back still. im not looking forward to this new dps champ
im hoping this thread gets more popular so the ideas can make it into the game
i might do something to get some traffic