Nine Tailed Fox

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lusty Pirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2011

Well we all know she's coming out, I figured I'd save Riot some time and give them some skill ideas!

Passive: Fox Bead

Every time you kill a minion, you add 1 spirit to your fox bead, every time you kill a champion you add 5 spirits to your fox bead with 15 spirits being the max, you also generate 2 spirits every 5 seconds. Increases movement speed. Higher stack, higher movement speed. NTF's damage over time spells stack up to a max of 5.

"Q Spiritual Discharge/ Bound"

Human Form: NTF throws her Fox Bead at certain location. Once cast, it will latch target, slowing them, and detonate after 1.5 seconds, dealing AoE damage. If it lands on a champion then it will destroy a fraction of their mana/energy/rage, if champion doesn't have mana/energy/rage then it will deal on-hit damage. More stacks of Fox Bead = More damage/slow/destruction of mana/energy/rage. Costs 4 Spirits, 8 spirits for x2 effect, 10 spirits for x3 effect.

Fox Form: NTF leaps toward target enemy champion and eats their liver, silencing them and causing damage over time. 6 second cooldown

"W Fox Fire/ Sly Approach"

Human Form: NTF pulsates her Fox Bead, sending out fireballs in a cone in front of her that detonate and cause damage over time for 5 seconds. More stacks of Fox Bead = More damage. Costs 2 spirits, 4 spirits for x2 effect, 8 spirits for x3 effect, 10 spirits for x4 effect.

Fox Form: NTF stealths until attacked/attacking, causing damage over time and 100% magic damage if NTF attacks 5 seconds within being stealthed. 15 second cooldown

"E Alluring Gaze/ Clutch"

Human Form: NTF selects target champion to do her bidding for 10 seconds. Takes 4 seconds to channel. Costs 8 spirits, 10 spirits for an additional 5 second duration

Fox Form: NTF shoots out one tail, grappling towards target enemy. Can be used again within 3 seconds, up to a max of nine times. Causes damage over time. Not usable until casting Ancient Kitsune Spirit again

"R Ancient Gumiho Spirit/Fox Fortification"

Human Form: NTF transforms into the great fiery fox spirit, inheriting new abilities and increased movement/attack speed. Costs 1 spirit, more spirits = longer fox form duration and increased movement/attack speed.

Fox Form: NTF reverts back to human form. If done before the spell runs out, NTF will raise her tails around her, protecting her for 1.25 seconds. The tails will shoot out, hitting all enemies within range dealing all damage that was absorbed (evened out) and knocking them back.

Lusty Pirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2011

lump

Charles Barklius

10-01-2011

You could only cast like 2 spells in a teamfight...unless you killed someone each time...

Okwm

10-01-2011

I don't really like her ult, it feels too much like Nid. Also I thought that her ult was already decided on that it would "Send out her rosary beads and lock on to targets," or something like that.
The passive sounds interesting.

Lusty Pirate

10-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHeroNamedHawke View Post
You could only cast like 2 spells in a teamfight...unless you killed someone each time...
You would have to focus on killing minions with your AoE's, maybe the spirit cost of each spell could be lowered hehe

Lusty Pirate

10-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okwm View Post
I don't really like her ult, it feels too much like Nid. Also I thought that her ult was already decided on that it would "Send out her rosary beads and lock on to targets," or something like that.
The passive sounds interesting.
They said the artwork and skills are still up for change and she's still in early development, but yeah I thought about nidalee after I wrote this haha.

Lusty Pirate

10-02-2011

bump

Frostaine

10-02-2011

Piece of advise remove the Burn (Mana energy etc...) as it is NOT a mechanic LoL want i just figured.I wanted that mechanic on my hero http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ghlight=veilen but it kinda failed.

Lusty Pirate

10-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostaine View Post
Piece of advise remove the Burn (Mana energy etc...) as it is NOT a mechanic LoL want i just figured.I wanted that mechanic on my hero http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ghlight=veilen but it kinda failed.
Hmm interesting, thanks for the headsup.

gizmo3722

10-02-2011

tl;dr