Is Jax getting nerfed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Suika

06-07-2010

jax' weakness is that he can be kited pretty easy by carries and casters (the carries usually have spells like twitches ulti, or ezreal lol)

Walkingbox

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eltrotraw View Post
There ARE other characters that are easy to pick up and play that you can recommend to your friend, like Teemo or Tristana.

Why is Jax the only one considered? Does he only like melee?
He doesn't like teemo and he just prefers melee. He can do fine with Ryze, he just needs to be fast, like he just come s out of the bush wait for half a second and then use his skills.

Micro102

06-07-2010

The ability to kite someone is based on that person's mind. If he doesn't want to come out of safety then he won't.

IntFam

06-07-2010

When I was new, I gave Jax a shot, and BOY did I suck it hard. He's not as easy as people claim, he just ramps up in stats very quickly if some one is foolish enough to feed him. I'd actually suggest Ashe or Teemo as a starter because they both have a passive skill, so there's less to manage and teamfights aren't as overwhelming. Sure Jax can pretty much roflstomp anything he comes across if he gets a good groove going by the early stages of late game, but in the hands of some one new who hasn't quite mastered placement and movement, not to mention gearing up, he's nothing but a punching bag.

Sl4sh3r

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2010

He's currently a tank DPS. That shouldn't exist. It's way to easy for him to get ahead of everyone early game and nearly impossible to stop him after that.

Nerf his ulti or his dodge.