Kayles ULT does not improve.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TwchTvSlitelohel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2009

Kayle's ult is and will continue to be one of the most dynamic changing abilities in group fights. Think of a 5v5 and you have a glass cannon (I.E. Ryze). Your groups go in knowing who to focus and Kayle intervenes Ryze so all those initial burst abilities and nukes do squat and Ryze has a free range on his ult and stun and everything. Not so useless now is it?

RYZE BOT

09-20-2009

Originally, Intervention was on a 60/50/40/30/20 second recast. If you maxed cooldowns, you could get it to 12 at rank 5, meaning she was invulnerable roughly a third of the time, mana allowing (since it lasts 4 seconds.) I don't know how long it is now, but it's probably much more ultimate-worthy.

Klinkin

09-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slitthroat View Post
Kayle's ult is and will continue to be one of the most dynamic changing abilities in group fights. Think of a 5v5 and you have a glass cannon (I.E. Ryze). Your groups go in knowing who to focus and Kayle intervenes Ryze so all those initial burst abilities and nukes do squat and Ryze has a free range on his ult and stun and everything. Not so useless now is it?
Except that since there's a visual representation, they'll nuke someone else. Also, since it doesn't protect against stuns, slows, and disables, they can easily nullify the ability of the invulnerable person to do anything while invulnerable.

owndinswill

09-21-2009

For every single person who plays/played Kayle as one of his / her mains, we all know that Kayle is no more fun to play.
I wish people would stop giving opinions on her and they have never played her intensly!
I'm very dissappointed in Kayle's changes/nerfs how ever you want to put them.
The ULTI was fine before, it should go back the way it was and thats that.
People just have to cope with it, like you all do with Jax/Ryze/Trendemare etc!
On the funnier stage, i have gone hrough the hole champion feedback and not found many posts about kayle being "too strong", there are alot worse champs than Kayle as she WAS a champ who could take down a tank champ late level on a 1v1 but now she'll just die sadly.
and tanks rule the game!

Hedgehog

09-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmmer94 View Post
Kayle needs a tiny buff.

Give here back 1 of the following: + damage on here ranged spell, or the double damage on here nuke when enemy's dies, or the stun when enemy dies.

She just isnt fun anymore now...
She does but your suggestions arnt where she needs the buffs. Everything but her nuke needs slight improvements.

Diving Blessing is sub par, an MS buff with an awful heal tied to it (bad AP and level scaling).

Righteous Fury just converts her into a ranged hero with a small splash (bad AP and level scaling). Long cooldown and short duration..

Then her ultimate which basically reaches its peak at level 1. A 4 second damage invulnerability is not a good ultimate. It doesnt stop stuns/snares/disables and it doesnt help people fight like Zileans does. Again poor scaling, leveling it up only takes a few seconds off the cooldown.

Shes an awful support, awful DPS and awful tank.