Kayles ULT does not improve.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThreeV

09-20-2009

I'm not sure where to post this, And it may be a known bug but i figure that i am a beta tester and reporting this kind of thing is what i am supposed to do.

Anyway i noticed that upgrading Kayles ult does not change the tool tip, When i noticed this i tested it to see if it affected her ult at all.

I counted how long her invulnerable lasted, As far as i can tell upgrading her ult has no affect on it what so ever.

Telonas

09-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeV View Post
I'm not sure where to post this, And it may be a known bug but i figure that i am a beta tester and reporting this kind of thing is what i am supposed to do.

Anyway i noticed that upgrading Kayles ult does not change the tool tip, When i noticed this i tested it to see if it affected her ult at all.

I counted how long her invulnerable lasted, As far as i can tell upgrading her ult has no affect on it what so ever.

You are quite right sir, the only thing I think it does it lowers the cooldown on it...which does not make it any better.

Slanzinger

09-20-2009

Quote:

Did you look at the cooldown? That's what changed originally, rather than the actual effect duration.

ThreeV

09-20-2009

Its actually very possible that it affects the cool down, Good point.

Ill go run a game vs bots as Kayle without any cool down runes or mastery's and see what i come up with.

ThreeV

09-20-2009

Back from the test i found that each upgrade does in fact reduce Interventions cool down by 10 seconds.

That's likely all its supposed to do, Cant believe i missed that, I apologize for wasting space with my topic.

Klinkin

09-20-2009

Quote:
Back from the test i found that each upgrade does in fact reduce Interventions cool down by 10 seconds.

That's likely all its supposed to do, Cant believe i missed that, I apologize for wasting space with my topic.
It's not really a waste of space, since just reducing the cooldown (and only a measly 10 seconds each time) is nowhere near good enough to make it a valid ult.

Hedgehog

09-20-2009

The cooldown is already somewhat low but Zileans ultimate blows Kayles out of the water entirely.

ThreeV

09-20-2009

Well yeah i agree Kayles ult is slightly UP but i thought it was glitched all together when i made this topic.

Invun is a dangerous thing to try and balance, Make it to long and she could solo a tower, Too short and its useless.

feardragon

09-20-2009

Quote:
Well yeah i agree Kayles ult is slightly UP but i thought it was glitched all together when i made this topic.

Invun is a dangerous thing to try and balance, Make it to long and she could solo a tower, Too short and its useless.
Or: *teleport to enemy base* pop invuln, knock out tower next to an inhib, run away
A short while later
*teleport to enemy base, start taking out inhibitor, invuln if attacked and run away*

That's part of the reason why there's so many people arguing between Kayle being OP and UP pre-patch and what to do with Kayle now.

Hmmer94

09-20-2009

Kayle needs a tiny buff.

Give here back 1 of the following: + damage on here ranged spell, or the double damage on here nuke when enemy's dies, or the stun when enemy dies.

She just isnt fun anymore now...