Figured out why not many people play Corki...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Solus

06-07-2010

At the end of the game, in the post-game lobby, just report them. If everyone does this then eventually those types of players will get so many mark ups on their report card that Riot may actually dispense a punishment that will make them sorely regret being complete ass-hats.

Anniie

06-07-2010

His range is short of ****ty, and he doesn't fit into the current kite + heal metagame. Those are his only problems.

JEMANGEDESMONDES

06-07-2010

Riot, give him better range on his autoattacks, at least as far as gaitling gun so he won't need his team to stack quite lot of CC in order for him to be "safe" and aoe/dps down a team. It's very pitiful for a ranged champion let alone an helicopter that is flying in fantasy medieval theme where most champs fight with bows and swords. Gun's Range > Bow, get it right.

Phiphler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandel View Post
You want some CCish ability.... Build Frozen Mallet.... it works with MG, also Black cleaver and Malady stacks work with MG.....OUCH
Fairly sure this is false, Gattling Gun does not spread on hit effects.

With Rylai's it does slow in AoE though.

Chorus

06-07-2010

I have just seen a glimpse of the destruction Corki can lay down. I am convinced of his rape.

Floatzel

06-07-2010

People still think this champion is bad? Lol.

He has insanely high auto attack damage thanks to his passive, hes fairly fast, he has two heavy damage nukes, an escape skill, an AOE that shreds armor, a blind and can be built into almost any stat effectively.

People just play this champ like garbage. Its another case of a few people hating on him exploding into a community wide hate-fest where everyone is too scared to voice their opinion for fear of rejection.

When I mained corki in the beta, I had around 300 wins and less than 100 losses with him.

ChefFargoth

07-05-2010

Corki is a great character and a great carry as well, he has powerful attacks and an escape option (valk). Not to mention his attacks are AoE which does wonders in team battles. On top of that , despite the ability to slow, he can still chase quite nicely as he can valk towards his enemies and the range of missile barrage is often enough to deal the killing blow;although, i do prefer to save valk for escaping in case things go south. Speaking of missile barrage , its an ultimate with a CD less then 2 seconds ! great damage, fantastic CD , and great range. + the big one is great to prepare when you know your going to gank somebody. Corki is one of the most underrated champs in my opinion.

xzymethx

07-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floatzel View Post
When I mained corki in the beta, I had around 300 wins and less than 100 losses with him.
in this phrase he was op, u must be a noob if you dont know this...

its fun how only ppl with under 200 wins in their profile and having ******ed champs in their mainlist are talking about how they "owned with corki easily"

EveryTimeV

07-06-2010

The sad thing is I can read this an imagine the scenario easily, because I've seen it all before.

Master Madred

07-06-2010

Take Fiddlesticks, make his AE much harder to land, decrease his survivability, and take away his CC, then put what is left in a plane and you basically have Corki. He's not bad; he's just mediocre.