Small things that I would love to see changed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Smack N Cheese

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2010

Zilean's Bomb: I play zilean a lot, he is in fact my co-main. I play him AP style and blow things up. They recently changed his bombs, and while I don't like them nerfing the damage ration, I can accept it. The thing that annoys me is the ticking damage that counts down the spell. This is absolutely annoying, I can no single bomb heroes at towers, because I now do a whole 1 damage to a hero so the tower beats me down. It also ruins placing a bomb on neutral creeps then scooting away as 4 seconds later you get experience and gold.

Taric's Ult: Taric is my other co-main. I only have one problem with this skill. I can't turn off the skill when I am CCed. I would love to be able to turn off my ult when it starts draining 150 mana a second, but then I get stunned and no longer have the mana to stun the other team.

Well that's it really, I don't really post much but I would really like to see these things changed, especially Zilean's bombs.

Xetvenen

06-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smack N Cheese View Post
Zilean's Bomb: I play zilean a lot, he is in fact my co-main. I play him AP style and blow things up. They recently changed his bombs, and while I don't like them nerfing the damage ration, I can accept it. The thing that annoys me is the ticking damage that counts down the spell. This is absolutely annoying, I can no single bomb heroes at towers, because I now do a whole 1 damage to a hero so the tower beats me down. It also ruins placing a bomb on neutral creeps then scooting away as 4 seconds later you get experience and gold.

Taric's Ult: Taric is my other co-main. I only have one problem with this skill. I can't turn off the skill when I am CCed. I would love to be able to turn off my ult when it starts draining 150 mana a second, but then I get stunned and no longer have the mana to stun the other team.

Well that's it really, I don't really post much but I would really like to see these things changed, especially Zilean's bombs.

so...What I gathered from the thing about the bombs: you don't want them to trigger towers when you put them on a champ? there is a reason they nerfed the bombs like that...

Hikarikage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2010

also tarics ult goes up by 10 mana a second.... so you've had it on for 14ish seconds for it to get to 150... if you need it on that long to kill somone then you have failed anyway...

Rhetorical Hippo

06-06-2010

The point of the bomb change was so you could NO LONGER tower dive with impunity. You lose that one.

As far as Taric goes...I agree with the poster above me, if you need it on for 15 seconds, I think being subject of CC isn't your biggest problem.

Smack N Cheese

06-06-2010

whenever i try to do a two tower push with taric and keep my ult going, the mana cost really goes up there, and if the other team comes back while were taking down the second tower It has usually been at least 15 seconds. But maybe I'm the only one who uses it to take towers down fast

Zarifes

06-06-2010

I also hate the tick they added to his bombs, but then again, I hated having a bomb placed on me after a Zil speed rushes up past the tower and placed two bombs on you then runs out laughing as you get roflsploded.