Anivia - Crystallize

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Madae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salacavalini View Post
No comment on Crystallize, but as for the OP's suggestion?

Dear god, no. 'Synergy' passives are a terrible idea and should never find their way into LoL.
They're already there.

Evilpigeon

Adjudicator

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madae View Post
I've played her enough. Share some of them.
Teamfights, almost every single one. 5 people initiate in the jungle? *wall* 5 cut into a 2 and a 3. Unless all of them happen to have ghost active, you have just crippled their team and won the teamfight. if the fight occurs in lanes, it can be used to keep characters away from your team's squishies, force people to remain inside aoes and cut off retreats.

Additionally, it can be used to scout, prevents juking in bushes and can force people to waste summoner spells.

Oh yeah, it can also be used to force people to run into FF.

YUNG BEEF SHAWTY

06-07-2010

Make it so her wall slows targets if touched.

/thread

KeVoN xD

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilpigeon View Post
Teamfights, almost every single one. 5 people initiate in the jungle? *wall* 5 cut into a 2 and a 3. Unless all of them happen to have ghost active, you have just crippled their team and won the teamfight. if the fight occurs in lanes, it can be used to keep characters away from your team's squishies, force people to remain inside aoes and cut off retreats.

Additionally, it can be used to scout, prevents juking in bushes and can force people to waste summoner spells.

Oh yeah, it can also be used to force people to run into FF.
So bad that 90% of the times the ones who get in your side are the tanks, and the caster/ranged are in the other side nuking/right cliking you ^^, or that like half the champions got an abilitie to go trought it, wich 50% of the times they save for escapes.

brokenglasses123

06-07-2010

Anivia's wall is one of the things that make her special and fun to play. Anivia is my main and all that I play and I can tell you form lots of experience her wall's have lots of uses.

During laning they can be used to set up kills, save teamate, save yourself, trap attacking opponents at towers and to check bushes. Late game they can be used to scout, defend towers and divid teams(winning team fights).

I must admit all the abilities that let opponents go through walls are a big pain, but walls are still very useful.

Evilpigeon

Adjudicator

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeVoN xD View Post
So bad that 90% of the times the ones who get in your side are the tanks, and the caster/ranged are in the other side nuking/right cliking you ^^, or that like half the champions got an abilitie to go trought it, wich 50% of the times they save for escapes.
so... that's like 25%. At anyrate, they can't right click you through it if you're out of range, it isn't hard to cut people of and screw with their pathing/ most of them will not have ghost up everytime you have wall. It's an effective skill if used correctly.

Akard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2010

I like Anivia as a champ, sadely I fail with her still atm too much to be effective so I rarely play her, that being said, the only think i could see doing with the wall is making it last a little longer, other then that, the wall is pretty useful ability when you want to gank, save or separate

ApocaliypseHydra

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhailRaptor View Post
Riot is actually working on the fix for that right now.
omygod THANK YOU

Lawful

06-07-2010

Quote:
No need to be rude, little man.
Troll more bish, and guess what, i don't give a **** so either love my posts or get your loser ass off the forums.

Craixis

06-07-2010

Quote:
I've played her enough. Share some of them.
No you haven't... until you hit level 30 and gotten to go a few rounds with her, you have not played her... at all.

That wall has scored me many a kill, and has also allowed me to land Flash Frost much easier (or I can use my ult and pop Frostbite for extra damage), its one of the best skills in the game for screwing with the enemy team (nothing is worse for a team when their carry is now on the enemy team side of an icewall they can't get through).
Anivia is one of the stronger champs in the game, to say the least, if you can build her correctly she can easily be the deciding factor in fights.

Heck, I barely even try on her any more on her and I still get a decent score (usually happens when the team fights break out and we need to push)... she's great at pushing lanes with the amount of AoEs she puts out, too... why would you want to change an already viable (and very powerful) character?