Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Character Freezes/Disconnects/Chat Problems... Riot?!?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shraria

06-06-2010

This past month I've seen a LARGE number of people experiencing problems like these..

So far I've had many occurrences of the 'You have lost connection to pvp.net, you must reconnect to receive new whispers", my character freezing mid-game due to a major lag spike, and many times where teammates join late because their client didn't load.

I'm not the only one, friends of mine are experiencing the same problem along with random players I play with. I don't understand WHY Riot hasn't mentioned anything about it? It's starting to get VERY annoying when you're chasing after a player and BAM, your character stops moving and they have their way with you while you helplessly stand there.

This isn't a "rant", more of a "Does Riot even know about this?".

@Flamers/Idiots - This isn't just a local issue either. Tons of people are having this issue.

Sappir

07-02-2010

bump

GeneralSpecific

07-02-2010

The character freezing thing is super annoying

BigBoo

07-02-2010

Yup. But dont worry guys! Season 1 will be here soon so all the bugs and glitches will be ranked!

EmptyApartment

07-02-2010

huh nice to know im not the only one experience the quick champ freezing that occurs every now and then, thought it was a prob on my side (comp or internet wise)

Karkamus

07-02-2010

I tought i was the only one!
I've ranked around 10-15 in the past month for random disconections and lag spikes where i'm not even able to reconet.