Kayle Remake?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stakie2Wolfie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2010

I can't say she is UP. Hopefully she won't get OP.. I play kayle quite often and I like her as is though I can feel the effects of her not being as powerful as some of the others. It's just how you play her I suppose. I am more of a backup then anything.

Lucifer of Pride

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keogh View Post
I am glad that you and I have had a good argument but have been civilized enough to not down rate each others posts. I think that you seem smart and that you aren't a raging troll so do you mind if i add you in LoL?
I've seen enough of your posts to tell that you are well mannered (or at least do a good job pretending to be which works too XD) and you make your point with a thought out explanation so go ahead. Your on my trusted and listen to list now. =3

Keogh

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer of Pride View Post
I've seen enough of your posts to tell that you are well mannered (or at least do a good job pretending to be which works too XD) and you make your point with a thought out explanation so go ahead. Your on my trusted and listen to list now. =3
ty and cant wait to play a game with you

TheChainsw

06-07-2010

awww this ^^^ is cute

Teh Idort

06-07-2010

Oh sweet, Finally a semi-useful passive

Though, her passive was semi-useful already... if you have your entire team die at an enemy tower with you nearby.

But still, I like this whole change, I really hope she doesn't get a nerf bat after this, this looks like it'll make her semi-viable as a healer/later game character (and her E might actually be worth getting more than just one point in before maxing out Q/W/R).

alsowikk

06-07-2010

She needs this so much! At least I think she does(inexperienced Kayle player here). I don't see how it changes her function very much, it justs gives her a slightly different approach(more hybrid items). You can still be the old ap/support healer kayle(and do better thanks to buffed heal). But now hybrid dps builds can be used with righteous fury and be viable as a dps/support champion. If you can't agree with me on that stuff...then at least we get a nice passive .

RaspyTurnover

06-07-2010

She is more designed to be chaser she originally was meant to be.

I guess people do not remember the old kayle before she was nerfed.

Cradum

06-07-2010

Well her passive is more hybrid now, that's all that matters.

Kynareth

Recruiter

06-07-2010

I, for one, welcome the Kayle rework

radica

06-07-2010

New Kayle is good if not slightly op. Hybrid items are amazing with her and allow her to do everything well. She is extremely flexible early game during the laning phase because of her heal. She can babysit or be bursty. One rank of righteous fury is fine because they removed the +dmg modifier on single targets from it. The ult is really versatile as well because you get such good scaling that your a big offensive target or you can give it to another carry. She can also take down towers easy because she double dips a bit and has that ult.

In essence, she is a far superior Poppy with better farming capabilites and more options.

Item build
1. Meki Pendant 2x HP Pots
2. Boots depending on situation
3. Guinsoo's Rageblade
4. Trinity Force
5. Nashor's Tooth
6. Hextech Gunblade