We love cleanse.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epityr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagga View Post
I read: I want melee to never ever have a chance to catch up to Ashe.
Buy Quicksilver Sash.

Sparro

06-06-2010

READ FIRST LINE

QUICKSILVER SASH

BAD TROLL is very bad

d3nyd

06-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epityr View Post
Buy Quicksilver Sash.
Cleanse slow, immediately reapplied.

Epityr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3nyd View Post
Cleanse slow, immediately reapplied.
Then don't DURRR HURRR to Ashe? Many champions have ways to get on her. Yi can Alpha Strike for example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparro View Post
read first line

quicksilver sash

bad troll is very bad
maybe you missed this part. Thanks.

Quote:
i am saying remove cleanse, but i'm saying it because quicksilver sash is in the game, and it should cost people gold to counter heroes.

Voidgolem

06-06-2010

Only a handful of heroes are countered by Cleanse, and they offer things besides the countered part to fights.

Whereas someone stunned by an Ashe Arrow (For example) offers nothing to fights.

Long story short: Sorry your crutch doesn't work. Stop being bad.

sainthero

06-06-2010

Maybe you should go with a lineup with more than one CC and maybe try to make them use cleanse before going all out on them.

Just saying.

Epityr

06-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidgolem View Post
Only a handful of heroes are countered by Cleanse, and they offer things besides the countered part to fights.

Whereas someone stunned by an Ashe Arrow (For example) offers nothing to fights.

Long story short: Sorry your crutch doesn't work. Stop being bad.
And then when a person cleanses your usefulness spell, you stop bringing something to the fight.

I'm just saying that Quicksilver Sash is in the game. Like the soon to be flash, it should cost money.

SoD Quantum

06-06-2010

Cleanse is a sacrifice of a summoner ability. Wouldnt you much rather have flash/ghost/ignite/exhaust in its place? You're paying far more than the price of a quicksilver sash by choosing cleanse instead of any of those.

Judicator Wombat

06-06-2010

I thought since it was confirmed that flash was getting removed as a summoner spell we were finally past the days of the thousands of "Flash is OP get out of fail free move plz nerf", turns out they've just been replaced with "Cleanse is OP counter one move free plz nerf"

T-minus 1 week to patch note : increased cleanse's cooldown to 250

Epityr

06-06-2010

Judging from all the downvotes, I can see how many people use cleanse as a crutch and don't want it to be removed just so they don't have to pay to render some champions useless while they faceroll to victory with their auto-attack hero.