We love cleanse.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epityr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2010

Rumors are your turning Flash into a item that costs gold, why not cleanse?

I'm tired of getting cleansed to uselessness for free on champions that rely on their debuffs. Quicksilver Sash is in the game. Make people pay for their ability to cleanse some champions to uselessness, even if it is only 1440. At least make them pay for the ability to render some champions useless.

All it does is create more problems than it solves for free.

I've played over a thousand games of LoL and it still bothers me that there is a free summoner ability that renders Morgana, Malzahar, Amumu and many others useless. At least exhaust only disables auto-attack melee for a few seconds. Some champions have to wait another 2 minutes for their debuffs/stuns just to get cleansed again.

/qqrant

vulpixel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2010

nvm, only read the first line

Voidgolem

06-06-2010

Nerf CC first.

I'd rather not be rendered useless because I'm melee and the enemy team has stun/root/etc, kthx.

JunKx

06-06-2010

ya it isn't like theres a time where you can see every champion that carries cleanse so you know who not to focus

oh wait

Epityr

06-06-2010

eh

Voidgolem

06-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epityr View Post
Many champions in DOTA and HoN have CC and those games are pretty balanced with no type of cleanse effect in the game.

I AM saying remove cleanse, but I'm saying it because Quicksilver Sash is in the game, and it should cost people gold to counter heroes.
Three words:

Troll Berserker Basher.

GTFO.

Beegly Boogs

06-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epityr View Post
Many champions in DOTA and HoN have CC and those games are pretty balanced with no type of cleanse effect in the game.

I AM saying remove cleanse, but I'm saying it because Quicksilver Sash is in the game, and it should cost people gold to counter heroes.

I've fought many teams where all 5 of them packed cleanse, and I still do it quite frequently to this day.
I read: I want melee to never ever have a chance to catch up to Ashe.

Epityr

06-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidgolem View Post
Three words:

Troll Berserker Basher.

GTFO.
There's a counter to him. It's called starve him of gold since his early game is pretty ****.

Besides, there's no basher-esque function in this game.

Unlike DOTA and HoN, this game doesn't take 3 years for the carries to actually carry.

Bronze Sun

06-06-2010

constructive feedback to this thread: Your tears fuel my e-peen

Simon Belmont2

06-06-2010

because quicksilver sash is not a cleanse item