Champions that should always mid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kool kat

06-06-2010

Are there any champs that MUST mid or else they fail? The only one I can think of is Corki... Are there any others?

Aircross

06-06-2010

Sivir gets pretty gimped in the lanes, but she won't outright fail...

Snowcap

06-06-2010

Karthus?

The SHP

06-06-2010

there's no champ that needs to be mid, period. There are plenty of players whose playstyles are very dependent on getting mid (for instance my karthus play is fairly dependent on being solo, but karthus in general can do fine in a dual lane), but none of them really need it

Reppuken

06-06-2010

Prophet, Twitch, and Nidalee.

K D Bonez

06-06-2010

Pretty much anything with a means of attacking at a Range. Hell, I've even seen Mordekaiser solo mid at High ELO matches and get kills.

Dominentwolf

06-06-2010

Sivir isn't gimped in the lanes...her teammate can be if she isn't careful because she'll last hit everything and make them go broke tho.

GPEternity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2010

dinger should always solo because his turrets make it obnoxiously hard for his lane partner to last hit.

Purutzil

06-06-2010

Honestly Cho'gath for me. Cho just isn't that great unless he is mid. He losses a lot of his staying power when he lanes at top or bot. Mid lets him deny their carry while getting plenty of last hits to keep him in the lane for a long time.

Zezaru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPEternity View Post
dinger should always solo because his turrets make it obnoxiously hard for his lane partner to last hit.
and prevents the enemy from pushing out making it impossible to harass...