what champions would you like to see

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YUNG BEEF SHAWTY

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claxxess View Post
Yes we demand Undieing from DoTA! =P
And Clinkz of course, since Ashe cant fire 400 arrows a sec and we need a hero who can!
Corki.

Chisleu

06-07-2010

a casper-looking ghost would be rad. need a real vampire! A necromancer (ala EQ style, full time skele pet, taplife, etc)

I would like to see a druid/shaman like "bear bear" from dota.

True Bandito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2010

I wanna see a huge Tarantula champion.

shadowreaperxxx

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Bandito View Post
I wanna see a huge Tarantula champion.
nice

Mordliss

06-07-2010

Um, not to sound like a jerk, but Eve is a horrific excuse for a vampire.... She looks like some kinda Dominatrix.

I'd love to see a floating nosferatu, moves around like Malhazar. Something that looks VAMPY.

Kynareth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-07-2010

A support champion with a dispel,
A melee champion based on AS/Dodge,
A bard,
A techie champion that can add temporary 'upgrades' to himself, allies, or allied turrets,
and a champion that can manipulate terrain to a small degree, but greater than just throwing up a wall (i.e. levelling terrain).

Edit: Or a champion based on specific power sources, like the Rune System for Death Knights in WoW.

Lord Nightshade

06-07-2010

"Ghost Rider" Sion Skin

Need I say more? I have like 250 games in with this AP Beast, and yet no one thought of havin' a Champ in a black leather jacket, bearing a huge, fiery skull for a head, and wielding a fiery red chain (like the Balrog in Lord of the Rings).

C'mon, this is a skin that deserves that Champion (And it would look bad a$$, too).

Thx, Nightshade

alkyra

06-07-2010

A humanoid normal female tankie tank(classed as tank, not just be able to tank with right items) with underboobs. is that so hard to make? fanservice all the way man...Kayle feels like a man with all that armor and body build...

shadowreaperxxx

06-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordliss View Post
Um, not to sound like a jerk, but Eve is a horrific excuse for a vampire.... She looks like some kinda Dominatrix.

I'd love to see a floating nosferatu, moves around like Malhazar. Something that looks VAMPY.
yer eve isnt a very good vampire she dosent look like one she dosent have vampire abillitys i wouldent even know she was one had it not been for the forums